[Hospital]

Sometimes you felt like this. You had to go for your weekly check up. You stood up and went outside. Sitting on your bike you drifted to the hospital.

As you reached their, you were escorted to the doctors office directly. You have known him for a couple of years now.

"How are you doing miss. Hyunjae?" He asked calmly examining your plain face. "Do I look like I'll be doing good?" You let out. The doctor chuckled.

"Here let me check how have you been doing" he did as said.

"Hyunjae, child you're doing good. You're taking your medication right?" He asked as you nodded.

On the other hand sooheon came out of the school to go to hospital due to the constant calls from his doctor.

Followed by chanmi who wanted to call ah jung but the ringing was heard nearby. As she looked she found it with sooheon.

Following him thinking he's upto no good.

At the hospital you were done with your check up feeling much better you were going out when you saw a familiar figure sitting their. You saw sooheon.

You hid behind a pillar to listen to their conversation. Then you it hit you that they asked him to bring a guardian so they could tell them about his test results.

"Brain tumor?" Sooheon asked a little shocked. Your eyes widened as your lips parted.

Brain tumor? "What should I do now? Do I need a surgery?" Sooheon asked. "Well if the tumor was in front it would've been easy to operate it. In your case it's pretty dangerous. You may be left paralysed" doctor said.

His words being swords stabbed in your heart. You felt bad, angry, sad. You didn't know what to do.

What a I suppose to do? Thoughts started taking over your mind. You didn't wanted to think about how bad he himself feel. He is helpless. He can't be helped.

"You only have 6 months..the more you say will be a year?" The doctor confessed.  Tears started pricking your eyes makjng them glossy though you made sure no tear fell down your cheeks.

As you looked back you saw no one. You felt sad. Your life had one reason to live it was your mother, but once she left, him and his mother was the reason for you to live.

Now, if they too leave you then what will you be doing? Different types of thoughts took place in your head.

Making your way towards your home, as you cried on your way. You wanted a car to hit you there, and you just die at spot. But no one was coming at you.

You stopped your bike at the side. Taking of your helmet you wiped your tears away. The fresh air making you feel better.

You sigh as the cold air made it's way on your pearly skin. Feeling cold you let out a shaky breath. Smiling sadly you wanted to let it all out. And you did.

No one was there to stop or judge you anyways. No one was there to annoy and piss you off. No one was there to interrupt you. And most of all...no one was there to embrace you and wipe your tears away.

___________

The sun hitting your face as you woke up already preparing yourself to face your puffy eyes.

You looked at the clock to see it was late. However you remained calmed. Unlike everytime you'd panic. Seems like we're not going to school today you sighed before washing up.

 Seems like we're not going to school today you sighed before washing up

your outfit

You weren't used to ditching school. So you didn't knew what to do right now. So you decided to go upstairs to the roof to feed thor, Sooheon's cat.

As you went up you met the gym coach on the way. "Hyuna, why aren't you at school?' He asked as you bowed to him.

"Oh coach, I have alot on my mind. I decided to rest today" Your explanation made the coach pat your head. "Rest well, I'll go then" he said as you bowed again and waited for his figure to dissappear.

You went up to see no one. You exhaled out of dissapointment. You heard a little meow when you looked you saw thor.

You ran to him picking him up.  "Thor my boy" you kissed him as you played with him.

After a few minutes the door opened, you looked back to see a shirtless sooheon, both of you yelled, not knowing the presence of other. You looked away closing your eyes.

"Oh my God, Why are you shirtless?" You yelled. "Why are you here?" He yelled back before going in and wearing a shirt. "Who hangout on a roof shirtless?"

You asked him patting thor, the blush on your and his cheeks visible. "Why aren't you at school?" He asked coming near you. You stood up.

"What about you mister?" You asked him aswell. Both of you sighed. Not wanting to share your side of stories.

"Have you had breakfast?" Sooheon asked you shook your head "Nope, what about you?" He also shook his head.

"Let's cook" you said to him. "Okay" you went inside his room however you stopped and turned around "Let's visit your mother, and have breakfast with her?"

You asked he couldn't be much more happy, he agreed as quick as asked.