[Accident]

You sat on your bike, after bidding sooheon a goodbye. As you were on your way home.

You suddenly got a call. You stoped your bike at the side of the road. "Hello?" You said as soon as you picked the call.

"Is this Hyuna?" A unfamiliar voice asked. You were confused you looked at the contact to see it was sooheon. "Oh, yeah. But who are you? This is sooheon's  phone" you asked confused.

"Sooheon? This young boy just fainted on road. He's in hospital. Come here at xxxx hospital and take his phone with you" the guy on the other end explained.

You quickly hung up and rode your bike to the hospital mentioned. As you reached a guy standing more like waiting for someone. You were about to enter when you were stopped by him.

"Hyuna?" You looked at him and nodded not recognising even a bit of his face. "This is the young boy's phone...oh and someone took his scooter." He said shrugging before walking off.

You bowed as a thank you. Running in to the reception. "Sooheon! Ji Sooheon!" You yelled breathless. "Room 209, 2nd floor" you sighed running to the elevator. Out of order.

Running towards the stairs you reached the room opening the door you kneeled catching your breath. A few seconds later you made your way towards sooheon who was lying in the bed.

You made your way towards him. He was awake watching you "What happened?" You asked him panicked.

"I-i...don't know I just fainted" he said. "What about the doctor? What did they say?" You asked him clearly worried.

"He is still doing check up..I am good now" he said getting up smiling. You looked at him worried and concerned for his health.

Suddenly the door opened. "Seohoon, you are discharged you may come in a few days, oh and bring a family member, for your health results in a few days.."

The nurse said removing the drips and stuff from his hands. He sighed. "Go change your clothes" you told him as he nodded and went away.

He changed his clothes and came outside.  "Let's go" you told him getting up the bench you were sitting on. "You, go I have something to do" he said.  You looked at him.

"You're scooter got stolen" you confessed he furrowed patting his ears. "I am sorry I didn't hear it, repeat what you just said" sooheon said panicked.

"Your scooter...Got stolen?" You said unsure if you said something wrong. "Hey, you're telling me this now?" He yelled, you shutted his mouth using your hand and pushing him out of the hospital while he kept on blabbering stuff.

"You don't expect me to tell you that the first thing I meet you after accident, right?" You said letting go off his mouth and going towards your bike. He followed you.

"Now what am I suppose to do?"  He asked sulking. You let out a sigh. "It's a small town, we can find it" you said putting on your helmet and sitting on your bike.

But then you got off, "Hey, wait here" you said running off. 5 minutes later You came running with a brand new helmet. You gave it to seohoon. "What do I do with this? Walk?"

He said, you scoffed. Pointing towards your bike. "Ride us home" you said. Although it was your bike and you could drive.

You still let him. Either of you were tired. But you were much more lazier, and seohoon couldn't stand the girl doing something being tired.

So the girl took full advantage of it. You sigh. Sitting hugging seohoon's waist your cheeks flushed red. The closeness of his back and your front, his neck and your face.

Your heart beating fast, as if it will come out of your chest any second. Closing your eyes as you gulped down the saliva. "Did you visit your mom?"

You asked trying to distract yourself from the feeling. "Hmm, yeah. I did" seohoon replied thinking about his mother. "How's she doing?"

You asked concerned about your bestfriend's mother health, "just fine" his reply was enough to make the atmosphere gloomy and quiet.

Your brain couldn't help but think of the moment you met him.

You moved to this town so that you could help your mother with her health, however day by day it got worse.

You admitted her in the hospital, Transferring to Yongtan Highschool. It was a bad idea. But then you managed.

You weren't doing financially well, and you had to work multiple part times. Which included a few with seohoon. When you guys realised you guys were at same school,

You guys talked. Just talked, about how you guys have been doing. You were late with your mother's hospital bill.

And they couldn't do surgery on time. The moment you went with the money, she was in the emergency room. You stayed outside the room for 12 hours. Worried, crying.

That moment seohoon came to visit his mother, coincidentally his mother's room was nearby when his eyes landed on your helpless figure. He comforted you.

When the doctors came out you were met with the harsh reality of your mother, your only source of happiness, your only reason to live...passing away.

The shock was enough to make you all on your knees crying your heart out. And the only embrace that kept you comforted.

The money you brought, was enough to pay your mother's bill. Aswell as her funeral. You were still left with the money.

Seohoon on the other hand, still had time to save his mother. But the money from part time job's weren't enough for the debt he was in.

Thinking about your mother, you decided to help him..before he too looses her.

His mother was saved. He introduced you to her. But the moment he was about to tell her about you being the one to save her you cutted him off.

"I am one of his close friends" his heart melted. He couldn't pay this off anyhow. You didn't wanted him to payback. You just said.

"This money, was for my mother..however she's not with me anymore...so spending it on myself will make me feel guilty..but I gave it for good. I can be happy knowing I made someone be happy"

Your words were like a knife thrown at his heart. But then you came to shield his heart. He felt unknowingly happy.

Unconsciously, talkative. Unawarely warm. He thought he couldn't do much. But would do anything to protect you.

And that is how when you thought you climbed the peak of the mountain, but once you looked up. The real mountain was to be climbed.