14

One thought lead to another and suddenly you heard gasps, when your head turned around you saw sooheon lying on the ground holding his head, whilst osung was looking at you.

Your eyes landed on sooheon who had fainted, three boys came picking him up. Osung came forward from the crowd. He went towards you and bend down a little before using his index finger to remove a few strands of hair from his eyes.

"Are you okay? You seemed lost in thoughts" he asked smiling. You looked at him. Jihyun was quick to break silence. "Hey, Osung!" She yelled osung rolled his eyes moving towards her.

"Did you push him because you knew you were no match for him?" Jihyun said scoffing. You looked at her frowning. You were too lost in thoughts to even know what had happened.

You wanted to go with sooheon, but your mind didn't let you. As if it was telling you to stay away from him. The two started fighting. And even still your mind was full of thoughts of sooheon.

You looked at chanmi who stood at the back watching the two students fight. You sigh, ok chanmi. You sigh. Pulling your hood over your head you walked out.

It was now times for clubs, you had made up your mind to gain as much information about chanmi as you could. After all you wanted to know if it even was her.

You went to the vending machine, knowing very well what you were doing. Taking out the chocolate milk, you looked at it for a while.

Keeping it in pocket you took out your phone, texting chanmi. To meet you outside. At the staircase. It was no long ago that she had read the message and was on her way there.

You too, took off to the other side of school at the given location. As you reached there, you saw chanmi sitting on the stairs. She looked at you and smiled.

You sat beside her "Sorry, I am late" you mumbled. "It's okay" she said and you nodded. Clearing your throat you took out the bottle of chocolate milk placing it on the space between you two.

"Here....your favourite" you said looking at her, she looked at you, smiling. Lost in thoughts. There was no way, only one person knew this was her favourite, and her being the reason for it as well, you reminded her of someone. Someone, who'd give her these drinks to cheer her up.

Her eyes widen, "You really remind me of someone" She stuttered in utter shock. "Really? I am, glad." You said. Clear to the fact that she indeed was the one you were looking for.

Silence spreads the atmosphere. It was obvious that the girl beside you was surprised. "Im Somi" you started. She looked at you confused.

"Huh?" She asked. "Im Somi, a incident happened between her, Park wonseok and Osung. It spread around the school and stayed floating on water. Which cause Somi to transfer." You finished unsure to say something else.

"That's all I know" you said, you said grabbing your bag and leaving, leaving chanmi in her own thoughts.