•Chapter 1 - Before Halloween

(Y/n's age must be higher than 30.)

  It is almost halloween. Every halloween, you would give out candy to any trick or treaters who knocks on your door. You feel happy seeing kids, adults, go trick or treating together.

You always wanted to trick or treat again, after many years, but you thought it would be too embarrassing to trick or treat on your age and alone since... You dont have that much friends to go with you.

But, you decided that you'd wear a costume this year because you didnt wear a costume in the past years and you looked very.. boring.
You decide to wear a (costume you like) in a store where your friend, Rick worked.

Y/N'S POV:

I brought my costume to the cashier where Rick is.
"Hey Rick how ya' doin?"
"I'm fine, Y/N.."
He sounded very tired like he always does. He looked down to the costume you were about to buy and looked back at me with his tired eyes.
"Wearing a costume this year?"
"Haha, yes I thought I'd try something new this halloween" I said in a calm tone.

NO ONE'S POV:

Rick gave y/n the costume in a paper bag while they handed the money to him and y/n waved bye to Rick and he waved back at y/n slowly.

Y/n went to visit Kevin too in a candy shop called 'Candy Club' to buy candy for the trick or treaters.

Y/n entered the shop. "Hey there, Y/N!" Kevin said in a happy tone.
"Kevin! Hey! How are you and your... boyfriend?" Y/n said, jokingly.
Kevin chuckled nervously and looked away, blushing while rubbing his neck. "Me and him are fine. He's going to be acting in the haunted house near by." He said smiling.
"Aw that's nice, what is Streber going to be acting as?- Wait, wait, lemme guess, a vampire?" Y/n guessed confidently. "Yes he will.. you know how he likes vampires and stuff.. Anyways, what candy you buying this time?"
Y/n thought for a while and decided, "Oh i dont really know, maybe you choose? Since you know what the kids buy and like." "Sure!"

  Kevin handed a bag full of candy to y/n. "Thank you so much, Kevin!" "No problem. Wait uh, hey, what's that?" Kevin looked at the other bag y/n was holding.
"Oh, its just a costume Im gonna wear this halloween.." Y/n said nervously.
"Ooh, thats pretty cool! Cant wait to see what you look like wearing it!"
"Aw, thanks! Anyways, I gotta go, Kevin. See ya around!" Y/n said while walking out of the store and looking at Kevin, waving "Bye Y/N!!"

Y/N'S POV:

  I walked out of the store, seeing Kevin wave. Kevin is a really good friend. I just wished I could hang out more of him, but I couldn't, because of his messy schedule.

  While walking home, I see two kids in the distance, already in their halloween costume. It was Skid and Pump. The two kids known for making so much trouble and being obsessed of halloween.

  Those two kids are very sweet. And adorable too. I waved at them while quickly walking towards them. "Hello Ms.Mr/ Y/N!" Pump waved. I bend over to their level an greet them, "Hey, you two, what are you planning to do today?" I said smiling. "We're going to Kevin to get some candy!" Skid said excitedly. "Awesome! Have fun!" The two waved goodbye while giggling running and hopping away.

I am in a hurry to try my costume on so I waved at Lila looking through the window while walking in a high speed.

NO ONE'S POV:

  Y/n arrived home and grabbed the the newspaper that was on their front door. Y/n took a quick look on the news paper and put it and the candy on the table.
Y/n went to their room and put the costume on and looked at the mirror, smiling. "I look awesome, damn." Y/n whispered while looking at their self up and down.

After putting on their favorite pajamas, they took the newspaper again and sat on the couch.
Before turning on the tv, they read an interesting part of the newspaper.
It was about a criminal named 'Bob Velseb' who escaped with two other inmates.
You read more information about this person "A cannibal serial killer..? CANNIBAL?" Y/n looked at the picture of Bob again and said in their mind, "Well, he looks like he eats a lot, and is cute, no offense." Y/n's thoughts paused after realizing what they thought of. "WHAT? No, no, no, no, he is NOT cute!" Y/n said while putting the newspaper away, slightly blushing.

Y/N'S POV:

"No! I did not just think he is cute! He is a serial killer! Wtf??"
My thoughts got filled while switching through channels that was mostly news.. News about Bob Velseb.
I got tired and decided to sleep since it was a bit late.

I walked upstairs while holding my phone and sat on the bed scrolling through my phone. "Bob velseb.. Bob... Bob Velseb escaped.... Criminal escaped with two other criminals.. blah, blah, blah..." I angrily read the news all over my feed. Why can't I just get news that is not related to him?
I angrily put my phone on the side table then I lied down and closed my eyes.
'I swear if I see his face one more time I'm going to throw shit at someone.' My angry thoughts flooding my brain then i eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank u for reading this chapter! Im sorry if there were errors n stuff..
I hoped you liked this chapter and I hope you'll wait for the new chapters! :))
I wont be able to post everyday because I am always busy 😭

Holy shit its 12 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

994 words :)