•Chapter 12

"Plus, Kevin, he is just a friend." Y/N defended their self.

"Why is he calling you that?" Kevin snorted.

"WELL! HE LIKES TO MAKE WEIRD JOKES!" Y/N started to argue.

"Chillax, dude. It was just a joke!" Kevin laughed, while Streber chuckled.
Y/N groaned and angrily sat on the couch.

"Oh you didnt tell me, what was his name?" Kevin sat beside Y/N.

"Hmm.." Y/N thought of a name.

"His name is Drew." Y/N snickered.

Streber bursted of laughter and wiped his tear and asked,

"D-Drew?" Streber knew it was Bob and 'Drew' was not a close name to 'Bob'.. which made Streber laugh.

"What?" Y/N chuckled "What's wrong with his name?" The name Y/N made up for Bob.

Streber stopped laughing and sighed.

"Well uh, guys." Kevin cleared his throat and suggested,

"How about, we go to the movies when Streber gets out of this place? With.. Radford and Rick?"

Y/N thought for a while.

"Huh, thats a good idea!" Y/N agreed

"I cant wait!!" Streber giggled.

"I already told Rick and Radford, and, they will go!" Kevin announced.

Y/N, Kevin, and Streber talked about all the things they could possibly do when Streber gets discharged out of the hospital.
They laughed, joked, suggested and they thought of everything they could do. The three of them were excited. Especially Streber.

Y/N checked the time, because the remembered, Bob was waiting at home.

'OH SHIT.' Y/N screamed in their head.

It has been almost an hour. Bob must be furious.

"U-uh, I have to go now, bye!" Y/N quickly ran out of the hospital, not being able to hear a reply from Kevin and Streber.

They ran towards their house, thinking how Bob would punish them.
Until.. they reached their house.
They gulped before opening the door.

They entered the house, and.. nobody was there?
Y/N sighed and took the candy Bob bought and brought it to their room.

Oh no.

Bob was sitting on their bed, arms crossed and his foot was tapping on the floor.
Y/N started to get nervous.

"What took you so long?" Bob stood up and growled to Y/N

"I-Im sorry.. I didnt know it has been and hour.." Y/N looked away thinking they will die today.

"You put others before.. ME?" Bob pinned Y/N to the wall, making Y/N's thoughts fill with awful ones on what Bob will do to them.
Y/N thought, that they should fight back, and not just sit there, helpless.

"And what's wrong with that? My friends are more important than you!"  Y/N yelled and pointed their finger on Bob's chest, but they accidentally touched it. It was.. soft.

Y/N looked at their finger and removed it immediately and looked back at Bob.

"Are you.. scolding me?" Bob growled.

"When you were late, I wasn't mad at you!" Y/N started arguing.

"Listen here, dear. YOU follow MY orders." Bob demanded and his face went close to Y/N's

"THAT WAS NOT A PART OF THE DEAL!" Y/N pushed Bob softly away from them.

"It was.. Do you want me to rip off your other friend's arm?" Bob threatened.
Bob threatening one of Y/N's friends made them afraid.
They were strong enough to defend their self but when Bob talks about their friends..?