•Chapter 2 - A frightening encounter

Y/n woke up because of the sound of the alarm.
They groaned and turned the alarm off. "Ugh... Another day, Another slay I guess.."
Y/n checked the time; It was 8:30 AM.

Y/n got ready and put on their clothes because they were about to buy a bucket for the candies.

"Shit I forgot, I have to hurry up"

Y/n promised Streber that they would help him find more decorations for his haunted house.
Y/n is also excited because they wanted to be one of the first visitors of the haunted house.

Y/n rushed to where the haunted house will be.

They looked around the house looking for Streber, while enjoying how the house looked so far.

"Oh hey, Y/N! Do you like the decorations so far?" Streber said happily while looking around.

"Yeah! I love it! It already looks awesome... What decorations do you still need..?"

"Oh haha... I need more decorations for the front yard. Skeletons, tombstones, cobwebs, and more. Oh! And.. I also need green cloth for my green screen cape!"

"Green screen...? Is that for like.. making you invisible or something like that?" Y/n guessed.

"Yes! Im smart, am I right?" Streber confidently asked y/n.

"Of course you are... That's one of the reasons Kevin fell in love with you~"
Y/n said in a singsong way.

"O-Oh..? R-Really?" Streber blushed while forming a slight smile on his pale face.

"Mhm.." Y/n confirmed with a slight chuckle.

"Anyways we gotta go to the store you haven't got to yet, to find your decorations. And after that, we are still gonna meet with your boyfriend... Right?"

"H-huh? Ah yes, let's go!"

Y/n followed Streber while he was leading to the exit.

-TIME SKIP-

Y/n and Streber arrived at the store, filled with halloween costumes and decorations.

While looking for decorations, Streber looked at a devil costume. It reminded him of the killer on loose.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"You've read the news about that... Bob right...?

Y/N'S POV:

I heard Streber say his name.
The name that I said was cute last time. I blushed at the thought of that and shook my head and replied to Streber;

"Oh uh.. yeah I-I did."

"Arent you scared? Something might happen to you... You do live alone, am I right?" Streber looked worried.

A shiver runs down my spine. I realized I live alone in my house and there is a high chance I will be attacked by Bob.

"I could always lock my doors. Besides, I have my phone so I could call 911" I chuckled while scratching my head.

"Okay, I hope you stay safe Y/N- Oh! look over there! I think those are skeleton decorations!" Streber said while pointing at an aisle.

"Oop- yeah, I think so."

I walked to the aisle where the skeletons were. While Streber walked to a different aisle. I looked at the variety of decorations and put some of them, including the skeletons in a cart.

While looking at the other side of the aisle, it wasn't decorations, but paint. Face paint.

And beside them, was a strange and mysterious man.
He was quite tall, and wearing a black hoodie with the hood on top of his head also he was.. Yknow- plus sized.

He was holding a small container of red face paint. I wondered what it was for, and I just wished I could just ask him, but it would be too awkward.

NO ONE'S POV:

You decide to approach the products that was infront of the man. You were thinking, maybe a little face paint could spice up your costume.

Your thoughts got cut off because of the voice of the man.

"Buying face paint for your costume...?" The man asked curiously.

You almost jumped of fear because you got scared of his sudden words.

"U-Uhm yeah! But I'm not sure if I will though..." Y/n said nervously

The man didnt make any eye contact with you, making it hard for you to see his face. You tried to see, but you just couldn't.

"Well, uh... How about you? What's your costume tomorrow?"

"You'll see..." His voice sounded husk and calm, you almost fell in love with his voice. But... You wondered.

'Huh? What does he mean by that? 'You'll see'??? We will see eachother again?? What does he mean???'
Your thoughts got filled, overthinking about what he just said.
You looked back up again to him, with a confused look.

Suddenly, he turned around to face you, and he formed a bright smile and his face made you gasp silently.
It was him.

HIM.

BOB VELSEB!

The guy you called cute and thought his voice was hot!

You were afraid of what you just saw. You weren't moving, you were shaking. Your heart was beating fast. You were breathing heavy.

You wanted to run away, but you'd think that he will chase you, and kill you. Making you his lunch.

He turned away and slowly walked away, still holding the red face paint in his hand.

You hear light footsteps behind you.
You looked back and you sighed in relief.
It was Streber. Holding halloween decorations.

"You okay? You looked like you just saw a ghost." Streber asked.

"Who was that?" Streber asked while looking behind you.

"S-Streber..." You said shivering

Streber tilted his head his face was worried, and confused.

"I-It was h-him...."

"Who? What do you mean?"

"Bob Velseb... I-I just talked to the criminal on loose."

Streber's eyes widened

"WHAT?!" Streber shouted and the other customers looked back at him.

"A-Are you sure it was him?"

"Streber, it was him! I swear! He looked just like Bob in the newspaper!" Y/n argued.

"Let's call the police, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, my fingers are TIRED
Im glad I made smth today lmao
Thank you so much for 2 reads!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1007 words