geography

*the bell rang, and luigi looked for his next class he found it but turned around to see that bowser was walking towards the same class. luigi walked in he saw the teacher. Luigi walked up to the teacher*

umm, sir, is this geography class said luigi

yes, this is to stay right here while everyone gets seated said the teacher

* The students started coming in bowser and were already in his seat. Everyone was in, and he saw an empty desk behind bowser *

okay, sit behind bowser said the teacher

*luigi went to go sit behind bowser he couldn't see anything because of his big shell in the way but luigi didn't want to disturb bowser by making the teacher move him he started to talk about the mushroom kingdom and the flower kingdom and more luigi's mind was wondering around trying not look like he was going to start yelling at bowser because of him moving around bowser wouldn't let luigi see the smart bored the teacher explained the things about the flower kingdom and the mushroom kingdom he didn't see a problem at where he put luigi at bowsers spikes looks so shiny he could see his reflection. Luigi felt scared to even move close to them, so he didn't get in his way. the teacher started to yell at bowser *

BOWSER I TOLD YOU NO PHONES IN MY CLASS ROOM said the teacher

* the teacher grabs bowser's phone and takes it away luigi was so scared at bowser losing his temper and yelling at the teacher but bowser just looked at his computer not even paying any attention to him what so ever. luigi took out his laptop that the school had given to the freshmen and the other students from other grades he looked for games to play on the computer but they were all blocked but he saw a glimpse of bowser computer he saw what he was on and now he had found the website and started to play alot of the games that where on there luigis favorite game was a game where you are a snake and you would eat little balls but then as the teacher keeps speaking luigi heard bowser curse the teacher name and the teacher started to go around the room looking at people's computer screen's luigi went back to his school work so the teacher wouldn't notice that he was on a game and the teacher walked right past him or stood behind luigi just looking on what luigi was going to do luigi didn't have any work he tired not to look like he didn't have work the teacher left. Luigi didn't like him because of the way he was he wouldn't let the students be on there phone's or even go around and talk loud for a little bit but the teacher gave luigi work and Bowser work. Bowser was mad at the work not understanding it he looked at luigi, luigi started to do the work and he was almost done but bowser snatched it from him and started to copy the answers he was not gonna get all of them so the teacher wouldn't think that he was copying another student paper work after a few minutes bowser gave the paper work back to luigi, luigi didn't want to be a snitch so he didn't tell the teacher about it he looked at the clock instead of his work he wanted to get out of this class but time was going by so slowly he wanted to have the power to speed up time but he didn't have that so he looked at his phone and he was trying to text mario but mario didn't text back bowser started to stretch his back he was all over luigi desk his laptop was now closed shut bowser just looked at him grinning he wanted this class to end it was awful people started to talk about him and the teacher went outside to see his other pal teacher the students started to throw paper balls at luigi. The students started to laughing at him he looked down about to cry but he started to think about throwing his desk at everyone but the teacher came back in the room everyone was now dead silent and luigi had paper balls everywhere near his desk but the teacher started to yell at luigi for the mess on the floor *

LUIGI CLEAN ALL THIS MESS YOU MADE UP AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME 10 PUSHUPS AND I WILL PICK THEM UP INSTEAD OF YOU UNDERSTAND

*he looked at everyone, and even the teacher he started to pick all the ball paper up, and he put them all in the trash he was gonna pick the last one up and bowser dropped about 10 of them *

pick it up, greenie said bowser

*luigi started to get annoyed at bowser he wanted to hit him so much he couldn't he wasn't strong enough but luigi picked them up and threw them in the trash as  bowser and luigi where looking at each other but he was still worried about the thing bowser said in the cafeteria but after a few minutes luigi was in his seat looking at the clock he had saw it was almost time to go so he grabbed his laptop and put it into his bag. bowser just stared at luigi putting his stuff up but then looked away once luigi looked at him luigi was done putting his stuff up he saw the teacher give out an announcement that he would not be here tomorrow because he needed to attend his sister's wedding the students start to clap for his sister *

alright, everyone behaved for the substitute, said the teacher

* looked at bowser *

especially you bowser said the teacher

*he looked around the room. Everyone was smiling, and he started to look at his phone *

ok, everyone, you can do whatever you want. Just don't look at your phones and don't talk to loud said the teacher

* The teacher grabbed bowser phone and he gave it back to him, and the bell rang. luigi walked out, and so did bowser he looked like he was rushing to get to his next class,