the cafeteria fight

*luigi went to go get himself something to eat from the cafeteria he saw bowser waiting in line but people were pushing and Starting to fall but luigi had a plan to get threw the big crowd he decided to hop on bowers back and go next to him his plan was a success and he hoped down next to him so bowser wouldn't think that luigi was on his back sense bowser was close to the door and luigi pushed by accident and went first instead of bowser and bowser got really mad but luigi grabbed his lunch and sat at the table he was in the morning *

Hay greenie your sitting in my spot said bowser

he looked mad I don't see your name on it said luigi

*they both got mad at each other but luigi was still scared of bowser bowser decided to flip the table luigi jumped right in time. he could've gotten badly hurt mario daisy and peach looked and other students saw what had happened bowser decided to get up all over luigis face and luigi pushed him back they started to rumble swings people where chanting bowser name. mario started to pull luigi back and one of the teachers pulled bowser back but then bowser landed a hit on luigi and luigi had blood coming out of his nose mario took luigi to the nurse so did the teachers take bowser to the nurse to but luigi was still unconscious he woke up there was an officer there*

Hay there said the officer

mm? Said luigi

do you wanna press charges on this young fellow over here said the officer

* luigi was looking at mario but bowser looked sad and mad and scared at the same time he would be put to jail so luigi made up his mind *

no sir I would not said luigi

*bowser was shocked and so was mario but mario knew that luigi wouldn't press charges on someone luigi was to innocent and kind to do that.

*principal toadwords came in *

bowser I'm giving you one week suspension for drooping a table on luigi and luigi you are getting one week suspension for a fight do I made myself clear said Toadsworth

yes sir said luigi and bowser

* they both went home for the day luigi was walking home and bowser to they both looked at each other but still looked away trying not to interact with one another the silence broke bowser started to speak*

sorry for dropping a table on you said bowser

sorry for fighting you said luigi

should we shake hands said bowser

Yeah I think so said luigi

*luigi grabs bowser warm, soft hand and bowser grabs luigi cold, soft hand. they both went there separate ways bowser couldn't stop his mind from thinking about the fight and how scared luigi might have been so bowser sent him some chocolates and flowers to make him feel better and for not pressing charges on him bowser knocked on the door and left to the side of luigi's house luigi walked to the door confused luigi had opened the door and looked down to see chocolates and flower's *

what the? who sends me gifts this must be for mario said luigi

*he looked for a name it said to luigi *

why is it for me and how can that be no one even likes me said luigi

*luigi closed the door and went went back to his bed to figure it out why someone would give him flowers and chocolates then bowser finally left feeling a weird feeling of being happy*