An Unexpected Event Part 1

Ah we all know "The Unexpected Event" we meet Bloom Stella the specialists her parents all that important stuff. But i dont wanna take up time talking about the useless stuff so lets move to the most important event of the episode the Gardenias park Kiko gets scared by something and shows Bloom the scene where Stella and Knut are fighting... In the original series! Heres the rundown on how it went

Wow Kiko! Said Bloom theres somebody fighting!

Neoma pointed her specter at the ogre. You thought you can just attack me and my sister and expect to get away with it? Ugh you ogres are stupid as always. Crescent Glittter!

Stella: Not to mention a fashion disaster too! Rising Sun!

Knut: You can put up an fight thats for sure but.... DEMONS AMBUSH THE ONE WITH THE UGLY MARK

*Neoma got ambushed by the demons and pinned on ground*

Neoma: Wow you couldnt call me an better name? *Neoma tries to kick herself out*

Knut: If you want your sister alive. Then give me your specter hers is useless!

Bloom: Hey stop!

*everyone loooked at Bloom*

Neoma: Umm Earthling this isnt a good enough moment to be in i advise you to turn around and leave

Bloom: Shut up i am going to save you! or.. or uh what will i do?

*Neoma facepalms*

However than Knut ordered the demons to attack and Bloom protected herself with an spell but the fire ripped off a bit of Blooms Pants And a Ghoul had taken it.

Bloom: Woah did i do that

Neoma: No Shit the bunny did it *Neoma looks at Kiko*

Bloom: Wait where did the ogre go?

Neoma: Ugh! You warded him off ! You Humans are hopeless!

Stella: Dont be rude Neoma. Stella turned to Neoma. Atleast our specters are safe.

Uhm who are you two? "Bloom said kinda guilty after Neoma gave her that talk"

I am Stella The Sun and Moon fairy and the Crown Princess of Solaria!

I am Neoma the moon fairy. and the princess of solaria and i guess lunarria..

Bloom :Oh okay...

Neoma: Whatever it is we need to go right now. Who even are you earthling?

I am Bloom and this is my bunny Kiko and dont call me earthling!

Why you LIVE on earth.

Well i uhh-

*suddenly the girls hear an thudding sound and look and find Stella unconsious*

Neoma: Uh oh. Look i am sorry Bloom that i was a bit rude but you have an house right?

Uhm Yea i do?

We need an resting place shes exhausted from that overuse of her Winx she cant even cast spells with her hands just her specter. Ugh. *Neoma picks up Stella and together with Bloom they walk to Blooms house*

Vanessa: Oh Honey! Who are these ladies?

I am Neoma maam *Neoma smiles*

Vanessa: Wow what an sweet girl what happened

Neoma: My "Older" sister fainted while fighting an ogre that attacked us.

*Mike came in to hear that and he shared confused faces with Vanessa*