{Shattered 2/2}

Sonic falls through the darkness. Eggman appears as small lights.

"One day I'll destroy those hedgehogs, and the world will be a brighter place for it, lit by neon."

Tails appears after Eggman.

" As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman!"

Amy appears.

"The forest is the most beautiful place on earth."

Knuckles appears.

"I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash."

He collides his fists together.

Rouge appears. She chuckles.

"You may not like the way I do things, but I get things done!"

Stormi appears.

"Sonic, You are the best brother a hedgehog could ever ask for!"

Amy appears again.

"Hey, I may be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only one hedgehog they'll follow into battle."

Tails appears again. He laughs.

"Heh heh! I don't need an army, when I've got friends like you and Stormi, Sonic."

Eggman's voice can be heard.

" I will rule the world, and no rodents are going to stop me."

Amy's voice can be heard.

" We'd follow you anywhere, Sonic."

And finally, Tails' voice can be heard.

"Nothing could break our friendship, Sonic." His voice echoes.

Sonic floats into a white light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoke appears. On a street, electricity crackles, a ball of energy appears then bursts to reveal Sonic, who was on all fours. He gets up and shakes his hand. He groans and places his hand on his head. "That's a sonic boom of a headache." Sonic starts to walk around the city.

"W-Where am I?" A light hits him. "Huh?" He turns to see a truck and screams and gets hit. He hangs onto the grill of the truck and manages to climb up to the top to get a better view.

"Uh..."

Suddenly a train zooms towards him, but he ducks down.

"Close one."

The truck turns making Sonic fall off and lands on the moving sidewalk. He gets up but falls on his face as the sidewalk turns. A robot broom catches him and spins him around as Sonic cries for help.

"Woah, whoa, woah!"

It sweeps him into the wall.

"Why can't I remember how I got here?" He quickly gets up. "Think, Sonic, think!" He looks down at his shoes, they were sparkling and glowing.

"Whoa, what is up with my shoes?" He holds up his foot to get a better look. "Huh. I haven't seen anything like this since I ate truck stop chili dogs."

He looks around.

"Tails? Amy? Stormi? Heck, I'll even take Knuckles at this point." He walks off.

He is now on a moving sidewalk talking to a citizen.

"Uh, pardon me, what do you call this place?" The citizen doesn't respond.

"Are you ignoring me? You're ignoring me." He leans on the citizen. "Why are you ignoring me?" The citizen leaves.