{It Takes One to No Place}

(A/N: I changed my writing style, so it'll change from Sonic's perspective to third person perspective.)

In a flashback, Sonic gasped as the imaginary Flickys,who were flying around his head flew away.
"Oh, no! Eggman!"He points to something in the distance making Shadow, who was just fighting with him and Shade turn around. While they were distracted, Sonic spin-dashed at Shadow, who lands into a large rock, with multiple other rocks dropping down from above, burying him in the debris.

Sonic and Stormi ran off performing a Super Peel Out in the process.

"Hate to hit and run, but we gotta split, Shadow."Sonic points and winks at Shadow as he runs off.

"See you later, Shade!" Stormi waved. Shade shyly waves back as he watched the siblings sped away.

Soon, Sonic and Stormi began to go and help their friends, collecting rings along the way.

Shadow breaks free from the rocks, frustrated at what Sonic did, with Shade following him. They headed in the same direction that Sonic and Stormi were headed in running into Big the Cat, who was simply whistling with his fishing rod with his best friend, Froggy, by his side, along the way.

As soon as Shadow and Shade ran past Big, he spins around until tumbling back to the ground. Soon, they managed to make it to where Sonic and his team are located; the Temple Mountain. Both hedgehogs looked across at Sonic, who is determined to stop Eggman in time before he steals the Paradox Prism. Sonic begins to spin-dash towards Sonic, however...

Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, and Stormi yelled for Sonic to stop. Shadow jumped in midair while holding the Chaos emerald he had. "CHAOS CONTROL!" He yelled as the Prism was shattered by Sonic.

A rainbow multitude of colors can be seen scattering around, caused by the Prism's shatter. Sonic's friends and sister, flew in  midair from the Paradox Prism's shattering.

Shadow and Shade who are now floating midair. Shade turns to Shadow nervously as Shadow held  the Chaos Emerald. Everything turned dark as Sonic floats around in a certain direction. Shadow looks around at what the damage Sonic had done, he gets angry, and the flashback ends.

"Sonic." He says.

Back in New Yoke City

Back in New Yoke City, the Chaos Council's Yoke HQ is flying in the sky. Sonic, who is standing with Rebel Rouge and Renegade Knucks, smiles.

"Yes! We did it! You guys good?" He asked.
"We're good. Not sure what happened to Skylar and your friend though." Knucks says. "I don't like this. The Shard could be anywhere." Rebel stated.

"You're right. I better find them before they portals out of here again.Back in a flash!" Sonic runs in a circle around Rebel and Knucks, whom flinch.

Sonic runs off. He begins looking around for Nine. " Nine? Nine...? Nine?" He yell as he continued to run forward, until looking up into the sky, noticing the Motherships. "What in the...Where did that thing come from? I better check it out."

He started running again, this time performing a Super Peel Out. Suddenly, Prism Energy begins reverberating around his body. "Huh? What's going on?"

Shadow appears in midair, who looks like a hologram to Sonic, sending a message to him from the Void.

"Keep going! Do not stop!" Shadow yelled. "Shadow?" Sonic questioned. The hologram of Shadow disappears. Sonic becomes determined from Shadow's words and begins to run even faster, to the point where he warps out of the world.

A portal opens in the sky in a world Sonic has never entered before. He comes falling out of it, screaming.

"Whoa! Not again!" He looked down and saw an ocean. "Wait, is that water? Please, don't be water... Please, don't be water... Please, don't be water... That's water. Just when things couldn't get any worse!" He spots a bit of land below.