{The Yoke's on You}

In, Green Hill, a yellow streak of energy runs over Hedgehog's Pass. It zooms pass trees and jumps over a small rock, then breaks a bigger rock. It swerves around other rocks,breaking them. It spins into the air then lands on a rock, breaking it into pieces, creating smoke. The smoke then clears up to reveal Shadow the hedgehog, he stands up with a scowl on his face.

Shade, a smaller hedgehog then teleports next to him. He was dark blue hedgehog, with a red highlights on his head. He was also wearing a red scarf, two golden limiters, and red, white, and yellow air shoes.

They both nodded at each other before zooming away. Shadow spins into a rock and destroys it. Shade spins into a rock and destroys it. They destroyed each rock they see. They both notice a bigger rock, leaped at it and destroyed it at the same time. In front of them was a green....

"Chaos Emerald." Shadow says. He walks up to it and picks it up.

"There you are." He smirks.

Shade walks up next to him. "Did you find it?"

Shadow turns to him and shows him the Emerald. He then holds Shade's hand and holds the Emerald in the air.

"Chaos Control!"

He and Shade both teleported and appeared back on Hedgehog's Pass. They both skated on top of the grass then stopped. They both looked around. Shade looks up to see Flickies flying away. Shadow looks down and sees pebbles on the ground,shaking.

He then looks in front of him to see a blue shockwave heading towards them. Shadow quickly gets in front of Shade, protecting him from the blast. The shockwave then overwhelmed them. Shade quickly closes his eyes.

Inside a purple void, a red light could be seen, surrounded by blue and purple streaks of energy.

Shadow then reached his hands towards it. Shade looks ahead from Shadow and, sees a confused and scared Stormi standing alone.

"Sonic? Anybody? Where are you guys?"

The shockwave passes through the hedgehogs. Shadow glares up.

"Sonic."

Shade holds onto his scarf tightly.

'I don't know what happened or where this blast came from... I just hope Stormi is ok...'

He gets out of his thoughts and finds Shadow gone.

"Shadow?" He looks around.

Shadow could be seen speeding through Green Hill once again, leaving a streak of energy behind him. He wore rings on his air shoes.

Ahead of him were gold rings, floating in a line, Sonic speeds through them, collecting each one. Shadow notices Sonic then speeds up. Sonic's blue streak and Shadow's yellow streak heads towards one another. Sonic sees Shadow and screams, trying to stop himself.

In an instant Shadow punches Sonic, making him fly into the air.

Suddenly everything freezes.

"So, I know what you're thinking, 'Sonic has a twin brother?' Well, no. I think having a little sister is better than having a brother. This guy right here is Shadow, and he's kinda my biggest rival." Sonic explains.

Shadow could be seen breaking more rocks and skating really fast, as yellow streaks follows his shoes.

"He's also a real buzz-kill. And by the way, he roller-skates!"

Shadow looks at the viewers with a blank face.

"They're air shoes."

Everything unfreezes and Sonic falls to the ground. He gets up and looks at him in disbelief.