☆Beautiful Boy☆

"There's no way im gonna be late AGAIN. Miss.Ningguang will definitely give me weeks detention this time"

You were being as quick as possible, but it was like everything was against you this specific morning.

You ran out of the door full speed, right out of your apartment complex, ready to run all the way to school.

"3..2..1-"

"Y/N!!! HAHA I KNEW YOU WERE LATE TOO!"

"HU TAO?!"

You hugged her so tight she couldnt breathe.

"Wait how did you know I was late and why are YOU late?"

You said as you let go of the hug, hearing a sigh of relief leave your pigtailed friends mouth.

"Well i texted you that im late and you didn't answer so i grabbed your skateboard which you left over at my house again by the way, and decided to come here so we can be late together!"

And thats when you realized she indeed was holding a skateboard.

✧・゚:*✧

You two surprisingly got to school on time with a couple of minutes to spare.

"See you at lunch!!!"

"See you!!!"

The two of you screamed at eachother from across the hallway as you walked away to your classes. Disturbing the peace of everyone around you.

If only you were in the same class..you'd have so much more fun.

"Dude you are litterally 4'1 or something"

"Says the GINGER. You are the reason society is not evolving. And i am NOT 4'1 stop saying that or im gonna punch you so har-"

"Morning!"

You said to the two as you passed in-between them, getting to your desk, and slamming your backpack right onto it. You started to take out your supplies. The two had stopped arguing to say hi to you.

"Morning Y/n."

You could tell Childe really got on his nerves today.

"Mooorning girlie!!! Did you dream about me, hm?"

Childe said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, giving you a side hug.

His action got him a deathglare from your indigo haired deskmate.

"Thankfully not"

You let out a chuckle.

"Y/n you wound me!!"

He screamed as he acted out some dramatic pose, sliding down the wall whilst the back of his hand rested on his forehead.

"Being seen with you everyday is extremely emberrasing and bad for my reputation."

"LMAO WHAT REPUTATION?!"

The two just went back to their bickering while you tried to find your pencilcase, eventually coming to the conclusion that you left it at home.

"Scara can you lend me a pen i forgot my pencilcase."

"Hm? Oh, of course."

He immediately turned his attention to you, and then to his bag to give you a pen.

Completely ignoring your tall friend until he realized his backpack was gone.

"Ajax, im going to ask you this once."

He sent another death glare his way, you both knew he wasnt playing this time..stuff was about to go doooown.

"End of the corridor, 3rd locker to the right"