☆Tutor?!☆

The bell rang indicating that class was finally over...thank god.

You and Venti usually left History together since you didn't have any other classes with Scara or Childe today.

So you waited in your seat for your friend with braids, watching him as he got up from his seat, making his way over to you, but today, something made him stop in his tracks.

"Xiao, is that you?"

Venti excitedly ran over to your new, unfriendly deskmate.

"You two know eachother?"

"We met in the arcade last week! He's surprisingly good, helped me beat a boss I'd been dying to beat!"

To be honest he didn't look like the type to help anyone with stuff like that, but Venti can get really persuasive so he probably got pressured, the thought made you want to laugh.

Maybe your new deskmate wasn't the worst after all.

You shouldn't have spoken so soon because the next thing you heard was your and Xiao's name leaving Miss.Ningguang's mouth.

Venti immediately made his escape, not wanting to get involved.

"Y/n and...Xiao was it?"

You both looked over to the front of the classroom where she stood, seeing she got your and Xiao's attention, she made a gesture for you two to come over.

You two looked at eachother, confused.

But neither of you seemed to have any idea why you were being called on, so no words were exchanged as you two made your way towards the intimidating teacher.

"Xiao, your past school grades are absolutely excellent. Im glad to have you here at our school with us. As you know i assigned a tour guide to you, but wouldn't it be a much better bonding experience for you two if you tutored her in exchange of her kindness towards you?"

You saw where she was coming from but you did not want a tutor whatsoever. You barely had time for yourself and you didn't want to waste that time studying.

"Miss im sorry but i don't want a tutor. I'll just show him around the school, please?"

"Y/n i gave you so many chances to redeem yourself and fix your grades, but you scare away everyone that tries to help you. Someone new here wouldn't hurt to try. It is your best and last chance. I am not presenting you any options, Xiao is now your tutor. That is if he accepts it."

She turned to Xiao with stern eyes.

"You two will help eachother out, no?"

You were praying he doesn't accept. He wouldn't, right? He didn't look like the social type, c'mon c'mon...

"Yes Miss."

This isn't happening right now.

✧・゚:*✧

You and Scaramouche had plans after school, and like you always do when you two have plans, you waited for him right outside his classroom.

The face you saw next wasn't the one you were expecting to see. His amber-gold eyes met yours, as surprised as yours.

Like seeing you there was the most unexpected thing ever.

"I thought you didn't want a tutor, you sure seem eager enough.

"Im not w-"

You were cut of by the indigo haired male cutting your explanation off.

"Actually she's not here for your tutoring, she's pretty busy today."

In Good Hands //Xiao x Fem!Reader//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें