☆Sleepover☆

You and Xiao got in the house, you could tell he was still pretty hesitant.

"Are you sure it's fine?"

"Of course! I told you it's fine so stop worrying already! I'll go grab towels, we're soaked despite the bags, especially your hair..."

He touched his wet hair, cheeks now slightly pink from embarrassment.

You loosened your shoes, throwing them right off, and running upstairs to grab said towels, leaving Xiao by the doorframe by himself, still in the process of taking off his shoes.

//Xiao POV//

"Can't she atleast respect her own belongings.."

I took off my boots, lining both our shoes up properly by the door.

"Whoa"

She had an unnecessarily big house considering she lived alone.

I was standing at the entrence of one of the biggest living rooms i had ever seen.

It was decorated very nicely, paintings on the walls and a big couch infront of the TV, along with a dining table.

I was about to sit down to wait for her, but didn't want to get the furniture wet, it looked expensive, so did...everything.

I couldn't help but wonder what her parents did for a living, but before i could think about it further, a towel got thrown onto me.

//2nd person pov//

You came down the stairs, jumping over the last three, the towel sitting on your shoudlers almost falling.

Xiao adjusted the towel, shuffling his hair to somewhat dry it.

"How about a sleepover?"

"A sleepover..?"

"Yeah, sleepover! Instead of going all the way to your house at night when the rain stops, we can invite friends over and stay inside together!"

"I don't have friends."

You did your best to suppress your laugh.

"Yes you dooo! What about Venti? Now that i think about it he does live close. Very invitable~."

You pulled out your phone, texting Venti already, leaving no openings for him to speak, and not giving him any option other than to accept his fate.

✧・゚:*✧

And in under an hour, it wasn't just you and Xiao in the house anymore. It was You, Xiao, Venti, Hu Tao, Scaramouche and Childe.

Xiao was supposed to go over to his aunts house to help his cousin with his project right after the tutoring tonight, so he had spare clothes with him.

You two took turns changing before the others arrived.

Enjoying how quiet the house was for now, only occupied by your voices as you two sat on the couch together, chatting and waiting.

Looking at your hair, Xiao let out a sigh.

"Your hair is dripping onto the couch.., i thought u said mine was wet?"

He got closer, lifting the towel off your shoulders and throwing it onto your head, your eyes now half covered.

"Hey-"

He started shuffling the towel, drying your hair, and messing it up in the process.You let him do it for you, appreciating the gesture.

"This is why i told you to dry it properly."