Training a Tribrid

Training a super natural being will always be hard.... difficult is another word to describe this situation. But it has been surprisingly easy for Dotty to teach someone else. Especially, a person who possesses three of the most powerful supernatural creatures known to man. A vampire, a werewolf, and a witch I mean it would be difficult if Dotty didn't have the set of skills he was blessed with. Don't get Dotty wrong at first he was not up for this and he thought training a kid was gonna be grueling torture. Daniel found something besides singing and dancing that truly makes him happy.....teaching.

It has been a little over 2 months since Dotty has been training Hope and she is truly remarkable. He believes she could become something great . Today, Dotty is going to teach Hope some defensive training skills and he is pretty excited .

-

Salvatore Boarding School

Gym ( I don't know why I've been calling it the training center Lol I was trying to find a cooler name for it)

Dotty was waiting criss crossed in the middle of the gym meditating waiting for Hope. Dotty decided that he wasn't going to go meet her and walk with her to the gym today. He wanted to see if she has any good time management skills. If she really wants be apart of the serpents she'll show up on time. Some time has passed and Dotty has grown impatient so huffs and looks down at his apple watch then said.

Dotty- Where is this kid?

He walked out of the gym and walked into someone making their books fall out of their hands.

Dotty- Oh I'm so sorry he said reaching for one of her books

Josie- That's okay , I should have been looking where I was going. she said before finally making eye contact ;while also trying to pick up her books.

Fun fact whenever Josie feels embarrassed or flustered her cheeks glow a faint red....well a very noticeable faint red. And that's exactly what she did when she registered that she had bumped into the Prince of all vampires ...Prince Dotty.

Dotty- No, it's quite alright ...Josie he said standing up at the same time as her

Josie- So uh what are you doing here all by yourself don't you have those special training sessions with Hope?

Dotty- Yeah, I was just about to go look for her.

Josie- Oh that reminds me, I bumped into her too she was in a rush she told me to tell you that she went out with my dad on a mission and they'll be right back.

Dotty crosses his arms then says

Dotty- What kind of mission and where? and why didn't an adult come and talk to me about this?

Josie- Sometimes they get rid of the threats to the school, recruit new students from the area, and stuff like that. she said ignoring Dotty's passive aggressive comment

Dotty- What do you mean by monsters? the only "monsters" I know are the vampires, Were wolfs, and the witches .

Josie- Yeah, mystic falls is a weird place she said with a nervous smile

Josie- Like folklore and mythical creatures.....fairytale monsters they've been bugging us since Landon and Raf got here. But we did come to the conclusion that the monsters want Landon.

Dotty- Interesting, so when your dad is out with Hope on these missions he just basically leaves the school unattended?

Josie- No.. he has Dorian watch over the school sometimes one of the witch teachers miss Emma.

Dotty- That's all I needed to hear.....thanks Josie he said walking away

Josie released her nervous breath and sped walked back to her dorm room