Fire babies and Jason Blossom Pt.1

There was a living legend about vampires...that they can't procreate. The only supernatural creatures in the world that can are the Uktena clan. All the Uktenas want is for the world to be happy. So the witches of the Uktena sent messages to all supernatural couples that dream of having kids. A spell for other supernatural creatures to have a biological baby, the only supernatural creature that can procreate is the werewolf. Besides the Uktena witches giving the spell away they also included the materials that you need to cast the spell. Luckily, for Fangs, Dotty, and Toni mostly since she is the only Topaz sibling who has kids....that she's well aware about.

Hate to say it but Audaz and Belle weren't planned but they were a wonderful surprise. This time around it's going to be different. Unfortunately Toni and Cheryl's parents are not in their lives anymore for one there are spots in Toni's memory on her parents exact where abouts. While Cheryl's parents are very much alive but they're not on speaking terms until they fess up for what they did to her twin brother.

But there is one adult figure that is blood related to Cheryl who she trusts with her children's lifes.....Nana Rose. Nana Rose is the oldest living Blossom. During her youth she was known as the "Rainbow Phoenix" because she obtained and mastered all colors of the Internal fire making her a shoe in for the "Phoenix Queen " position. That's enough about Nana Rose for now we'll talk about her later as of right now. Cheryl and Toni are asking Nana Rose for some of her wisdom and guidance for their family's future.

-

Riverdale, New York

Red Blossom Grove

Thistle House

Nana Rose- It's been quite some time my grandchild, so what brings you and your wife to Thistle House?

Cheryl-It has been some time since we've seen each other and for that I am very sorry Nana. The main reason why we stopped by, is because we want to learn more about my family's history but the more pressing matter. Where is my brother?

Nana Rose saw the hope in her grandchild's eyes and that's when she realized that she can't hide this secret from Cheryl anymore.

Cheryl- Don't sugarcoat anything tell me the truth I can take it she said giving her a nervous look

Nana Rose led them to her living room and sat down on the couch

Toni- Before you begin could you maybe start from the beginning and don't leave anything out?

Nana Rose- Jason was always a rebellious boy but some how he managed to become the popular boy in school, the polar opposite of your father. Your brother had his beliefs that he was nothing like your father, Clifford loved  to hurt and torture people . Your father is an evil and jealous man, he witnessed something in you and Jason.

Toni- What did he see?

Nana Rose- Fire power, and lots of it. she said reaching for a large hard cover book that rested on the coffee table

Cheryl- What is this? she said lightly grazing the golden lettering

Nana Rose-  All of our supernatural family history is right here.....everything that you'd want to know about yourself is in this book.

Toni- With all due respect Rose, that still doesn't tell us what happened to Jason or where he is and if  Cheryl's father killed him or whatever he did to him.

Nana Rose- Be patient child

Nana Rose- As I was saying, Jason was next in line to become something Clifford could never be the "Phoenix King".  Jason was the spitting image of your father when he was younger but Jason he was better , he worked harder then your father, and he was smarter. she said making eye contact with Cheryl