Frozen Fire

Pt.2 of Fire Babies and Jason Blossom

Drip after drip....the glisten from this ice prison from the weak streams of sunlight that I pulled and pulled for god knows how long. Why hasn't anyone come and save me yet?....I promise as soon as I get out of here I will murder my father.

-

Topaz Jet

Monroe- This whole situation is so messed up, Why are the Blossoms so obsessed with the fact that Cheryl and Jason are going to become the Phoenix King and Queen?

Toni- It-

Reggie- Jealousy, it has to be.... there has to be a legit reason why the Blossoms kept their oldest son in a block of ice. Jason didn't deserve this no body does, could you imagine being in literal frozen solitude. And the people that supposedly claims to love you with all their hearts did this to you. And your twin sister and friends had no Idea?

Fangs- What are you trying to say Reggie?

Reggie- What I'm saying is, that this whole situation was well thought out....to well thought out. What if the Blossom's knew from the beginning? What if they knew that Jason was next in line to be king and they decided to get rid of him until he could reach his full potential.

Toni- If that's true, then why haven't they kidnapped Cheryl?

Reggie- I don't know honestly

Toni- When did you become so wise Reggie? she said before taking a sip of her vampire bourbon

Reggie- I guess it's in my nature he said a little shocked himself

Fangs- We have to figure out a plan once we land.

Reggie- Where are we going again?

Toni- I had Veronica and Betty do a locator spell they're in Canada somewhere.

Monroe- Do you know anyone in Canada?

Toni- Yeah, Fangs and I's cousin her name is Sarah, Sarah Fox she lives in Whitechapel. She's a vampire from my mom's side. Her husband Ethan is a seer, her best friend Erika is also a vampire and her friend Rory as well and last but not least Ethan's best friend Benny he's a wizard.

Fangs- It's been so long since I've seen cousin Sarah. I heard she's the new ruler of her vampire council alongside her friends.

Toni- That's great, her town was really corrupted when she was in high school. she said while taking a sip from her water

Monroe- I've always wondered this, I don't know if this'll come off as offensive to the vampires in the room. But doesn't all vampires have  the same powers and abilities in some way....I mean I don't know.

Fangs- No it's okay, Our mother's name before she married our father was Jaime Morgan. She was a vampire a Canadian vampire. The Morgan family vampires cannot die from sunlight, or a wooden stake. They die from being drenched with Holy water, they can also fly without bat wings. No vampire in the world can do what a Uktena vampire can that's why we're at the top. Anyway, the only down side from being in the Morgan/Fox vamp family is that you can't see your reflection.

Toni- Also, apparently I've read this in one of the Topaz journals our Mother had  left us. "If members in the Topaz family or loved ones that become apart of the Topaz family. Including members of the loved ones family look alike or exactly alike. They are the strongest in all aspects  within their section of the family tree".

Monroe- What ever happened to your parents?

Fangs- To-

Toni- We don't know, the boys don't know anything, and I can barely remember anything from our past now that I think about it.