Chapter 6: It Was All About Jealousy

Warning: Mention of sui3ide, fighting

Lower Ya Tone part 2.

April 11, 2022

9:12 A.M

Genesis POV:

Yesterday, I gave Kay head. I know it was wrong, but he was high and I was too so he couldn't really feel anything.

Justine doesn't know that I'm here and neither does Dougie so I guess that's okay right?

When I come to the Bronx it's only to see Dougie, so to know that I'm here for a different reason makes my stomach turn, especially since it was his bestfriend.

I'm still here at Kay's apartment because after I gave him head, I decided to stay over and go to sleep on his couch.

I know it's embarrassing to say that I slept on a nigga couch, but I had chose to sleep on it in the first place so not to much on me aight?

anyways

I carefully get up from the couch to make my way through the door so I could get back to Brooklyn.

On my way out I see Nas and Love standing in front of Dougie's door.

I swear these niggas act like they don't got they own crib.

"When did you go over Kay?" Love asked me.

"Why you trynna know?" I say back to Love.

"Nothing Genesis, I was just wonder- Nah nigga why was yo ass in there?" Nas asks me cutting Love off.

"Yo why y'all mad nosey?" I ask mugging them.

"Ain't nobody nosey nigga, why ya hair messy coming out his crib?" Nas asks

"No disrespect to you Genesis, but you one nasty bitch" Love then says.

I started to cry right in front of the two after realizing exactly what I did and how they where right here calling me out for it.

Nas even started telling me how I should kill myself because of what I had done.

"Go on somewhere man, you 22 fucking on a 18 year old. The nigga barely grown" Love finishes chuckling a little.

"Okay, but please don't tell Dougie" I pled to them both as tears form in my eyes.

"Hell nah nigga when he wake up that's the first thing I'm saying, the fuck is you on Genesis?" Nas says.

After Nas said this, I ran down downstairs going into my car leaving the Bronx because I know that I wasn't welcomed back here especially around 187.

{Time Skip}

It's been around 30 minutes and all I could do was cry and think over and over again about what I had done.

"I shouldn't have gave Kay head." I said to myself.

What about Justine?

I obviously wasn't thinking about her when I was doing it.

When I went between his legs I asked for consent from him and he shook his head 'yes' meaning that he was okay with it.

But that doesn't mean that I should've still gave him head in the first place.

5 minutes later while thinking of my actions, I get a call from Dougie.

I answer the phone and get ready for what's coming.

"YO WORD TO MY MOTHA I'M GON KILL YA ASS NIGGA" he yells on the phone.