Chapter 25: Petty Bipolar Bullshit Behavior

November 8, 2022

10:56 A.M 

Justine POV

"YOU DON'T SEE ME CALLING YA FUCKING PHONE NIGGA?" 

I had just woke up from a long ass sleep I had took at 8 at night and was just now waking up from my phone ringing so much, "wh-what? what the fuck is you talkin' bout?"

Answering it I found out Kay had called me jackin' I wasn't answering his calls at fucking 10 a clock in the morning in the middle of my sleep. 

This bipolar petty shit gotta stop. I was literally getting enough sleep so I could be prepared for building the nursery later on today for our son.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT NIGGA. I'VE BEEN CALLING YO ASS SINCE YESTERDAY AND YOU CAN'T LEARN HOW TO PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE?"

"Yo stop with all that yelling shit It's too damn early for that bro"

"I DON'T GIVE A F-"

I hung up the phone cutting him off, so I couldn't really hear the rest of Kevin's bullshit.

Like I said, It's to damn early for his dumb shit. He literally called me early in the morning just to yell at me for ignoring his damn calls.

who the fuck does that shit?

I was literally tired for these past couple of days and Ion even think Kevin even fucking cares little even fucking know.

I understand that he is concerned about my safety due to what happened last month, but you calling my phone early in the morning starting shit ain't helping.

I stayed in bed laying down and thinking how hell Kay has been to me even though the day literally just started.

We just got back cool too.

Not together. Just cool.

In the middle of me laying down, I decide to get up and get ready since Kay's ass decided to become my damn alarm clock.

I got up and went into the bathroom where I could go take a shower since I was sweating in my sleep last night. Ever since I've been pregnant, I've been sweating like crazy in my sleep non stop so every time I wake up, I go take a shower so I could feel good and better then how I was. 

After my shower I brushed my teeth and put my hair in ponytail. I haven't gotten the chance to get my hair done by a professional cause that's the last thing I've actually have been focused on.

After doing my hair, I went into my room and put on some deodorant, some lotion, and finally some clothes.

I then head into the kitchen to make something to eat until I get a knock on the door. I made my way to my door looking through the peephole seeing it was Setty and Love with... Packages?

Oh shit I didn't even know they already came.

I opened the door receiving a hug from both Setty and Love as they then walked in, "Damn sis, when was you gonna tell us you ordered this much shit for one little nursery?" Setty told me pulling away from the hug. "Ion even know honestly. Everything just seemed cute to me. I spent like 60k on all this shit"

Love's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head, "60k for these? Ion even want any kids real shit" said Love making both me and Setty chuckle, "how did they even come up with these? I didn't even accept them to come in" I said looking between both of them, "shit we told them it was ours and the nigga believed it. Ion even think the nigga cared honestly"

 "but where the nursery at so we could hurry up and put these shits together"

"It's upstairs to the third room to the left"