first kiss ❤️

Rengoku and Tengen were walking through a festival enjoying the food, and music. Tengen decided to grab Rengoku' s arm and drag him to the outskirts of the village. The music had long since faded in the distance, the moonlight shone beautifully in the river. Tengen had lead Rengoku and hum to a small field next to a slow moving river. There was a slight breeze rustling leaves on some trees, it was a calm and beautiful sight.

"Isn't the sky beautiful, look at all the stars, you can see sone many of them" Rengoku rambled.

Tengen wasn't really paying attention to what Rengoku was saying really, but couldn't help himself from staring at him. His soft, fluffy hair with colours symbolizing flames, his eyes the gorgeous sunset colours Tengen would say Rengoku has a very intense look in his eye most of the time but now and then he would have an adorable soft look, and it would make Tengen's heart almost burst out of his chest.

Rengoku was still rambling on about how beautiful the landscape was, but to Tengen it hailed incomprehension to Rengoku's beauty. Tengen smiled softly at his best friend, or his crush feeling his face slightly heat up.

"What do you want to do now?" Rengoku asked turning his head and smiling at Tengen, his usual bold smile, you could say its a little creepy but at the right angle its sexy to Tengen at least.

"Fuck you" he replied not listening to what he just said.

"I'm s-sorry what?" Rengoku stuttered, his face flushing a light pink.

"You look so hot right now" Tengen continued to compliment Rengoku in sexual ways making the Flame Hashira redder and more flustered with every comment.

"Tengen your hearing yourself right?" Rengoku asked sitting up, his face entirely red and heated. Tengen just smiled at Rengoku before saying,

"I want to kiss your lips, they look so soft" Tengen sat up as well gently lifting Rengoku's chin up leaning forwards. Their face were millimetres apart and Rengoku took a small gulp and pulled away. "I'm s-so so-sorry, Tengen" He stuttered out trying to calm down his nerves, "you have three wives, I don't want to get in the way" Rengoku covered his face with his hands.

"Ren look at me, it's okay" Tengen said a reassuring tone pulling Rengoku's hands off of his face. Rengoku looked worried and saddened it pain Tengen but he knew Rengoku tends to overthink and worry about things.

"Would you really want to sleep with me or are you drunk?" He asked looking away embarrassed of asking. It hit Tengen on all the things he had said and being honest he was embarrassed of himself.

"I would say so?" Tengen responded nervously, his face now flush with light pink. He looked at Rengoku's face they were both flustered and embarrassed. This was the first time this has ever happened to either of the two Hashira  they believed they were straight but now they were slightly questioning themselves.

"I wouldn't mind a kiss, if it doesn't offend you or your wives" Rengoku asked sheepishly.

Tengen softly grabbed Rengoku's chin and tilted it up to face his.

"That makes two of us" he whispered before leaning in. This time Rengoku didn't pull away and slowly closed the gap into a gentle kiss.

Rengoku's face flushed a bold pink, and Tengen smiled. The kiss wasn't every long only about ten seconds, but it felt like an eternity. They both slowly pulled, smiling and blushing.

"You're a great kisser you know Ren" Tengen said with a love-struck smile. Rengoku having adorable, embarrassed smile from the compliment. "I mean it, you have very soft lips" he said, softly rubbing his thumb on Rengoku's check.

Rengoku snuggled closer to the taller man, rest his head on his chest.

"I'm starting to think this is a dream" Tengen said looking up at the sky.

"What do you mean?" Rengoku replied in an innocent tone. Looking up at Tengen.

"How could I have gotten you to kiss me, you're to good to be true."

Rengoku pulled Tengen into another kiss this one last longer and had a bit more passion in it, but not to heated.

Rengoku pulled away. "It's getting late we should head back to the inn" he said standing up, waiting for Tengen to join him. Tengen smiled lovingly at him and standing up, and together they walked back to their inn room for a good nights sleep, both giddy from what had happened.

___________________

I wrote this in my notes so there may be some errors in it.

I hope you enjoy my writing.