A Long Night 💙

I wanted to write a little bit of uzuren angst, but it's not that sad. I wrote this a while ago, and decided to post it here.

Slight angst
Fluff
Modern au
_____________________

"Tengen.... Tengen!!" A voice called shaking his shoulders making Tengen slowly opening his eyes.

"W-what babe?" Tengen groaned in response, slowly turning his body around to face his husband Kyojuro. Tengen and Kyojuro started dating in highschool and have been maried for two years, they now had Senjuro living with them, since his father passed away two months ago from something to do with his drinking problem Tengen didn't know.

"Did you not hear the crashing sound?" Kyojuro asked worriedly.

"What? No, you're just tired and stressed out go back to sleep" Tengen whispered loudly.

"But what if I'm not imaging things?" Kyo replied.

"Okay, okay I'll go check will that make you feel better?" Tengen said sitting up in bed, Kyojuro hummed in response. He was gone for about seven or so minutes before returning back into bed. "It was some mice that had human muscular builds, it was quite flashy, but that was it" Tengen said laying down facing his husband.

"You sure there is nothing else?"

"Kyo, babe, dove I know things with ypur family are stressful for you at moment but it's going to be okay" Tengen said wrapping his arms around his husband pulling him into his chest.

"Senjuro wasn't-" Kyojuro stuttered.

"Senjuro is going to be okay, I know this is a hard time for you and him but he has his friends to support him and he has us, you have me" said Tengen pulling Kyojuro even closer into his chest, hearing his husband's breathing get shaky. "But you can tell me anything, I will always be right here to comfort you" Tengen stroked Kyojuro's hair. Hearing his husband quietly sob in his chest.

Tengen didn't know the full story of what happed but all he knows is Kyo's father wasn't the nicest man after his mother had passed. Sometimes Kyo would of had a few bruises up his arms, and across the rest of his body, and he tried to hide it from Tengen when they first started dating. His father could have been doing the same thing to Senjuro but Tengen wasn't sure, other than Kyojuro needs to be comforted.

He was sodding louder than before, clenching tightly to Tengen's arms. There was nothing Tengen could do other than cuddle and stroke Kyo's hair, trying to comfort him.

"What do you need right now babe?" Tengen asked still stroking Kyojuro's hair.

"I-I'm ..... s-sorry" he choked out his face filled with tears. Tengen could tell by the moonlight shining off his wet face.

"Don't be sorry, your not bothering anyone" Tengen said. "You're in pain Babe and you need to be comforted."

A few minutes of cuddking and Kyojuro's breathing had calmed down to a normal pace, he snuggled closer to his husband, being spooned by the older man. Tengen could still tell that Kyojuro was still upset and wasn't going to sleep, but he was willing to pull an all nighter just to look after his love.