Birthday Present 🍋

"Come on Kyo, I know you can do it" Tengen said teasingly. "Do this as an early birthday gift for me."

"Tengen, I am a man of high status" Rengoku said sternly. "And your birthday is next week, so no."

Tengen pouted at Rengoku hoping for a little bit of sympathy but he couldn't care less at Tengen's pouting.

"Please Kyo"

"Maybe once you earn it" Rengoku said before walking off home.

"Oh, I'll being earning it alright" Tengen said under his breathe was devious grin.

A week has gone past and it was officially Tengen's 23rd birthday. Him and Rengoku were on a mission in a large village. The demon was quite tricky to fight, but was defeated with no innocent people harmed. And the two Hashira decided to stay at a nearby inn for the night.

"So~" Tengen said sitting on the floor.

"Tengen you really are that desperate" Rengoku said, almost reading Tengen's mind. He was also sitting on the futon bed across from Tengen.

"Have I not earned it, it is my birthday today" He replied crawling up close to Rengoku. With sinister smile on face, Rengoku looked slightly flustered. "Oh, look at you~ looks like it's not just me who wants this" Tengen said, smiling even more at Rengoku's blushing face. It wasn't just Tengen enjoying the moment.

Tengen pulled Rengoku into a gentle kiss, that slowly turned into a heated, passionate make out session. It was these two first time kissing like this, it happened quite a few time before hand but never went any further than this. But tonight was a little different. Rengoku ended laying on the bed on his back with Tengen on top of him.

"I love you so much" Tengen said breathing heavily after pulling out of kiss. He unbuttoned part of Rengoku's uniform shirt just enough to expose the skin on his collar bone. "Oh, dove" he said as he started suck on his neck. Rengoku made quiet sounds, and squirm.

"This isn't what you said you wanted" Rengoku said slightly annoyed at Tengen.

Tengen listened and changed their position to where Tengen was sitting on the Futon and Rengoku was on top on him. "This better dove?" Tengen asked you could see the heated passion in his eyes.

Rengoku kissed Tengen again passionately slowly grinding on his lap, feeling a tent in Tengen's pants, Rengoku pulled away before slowly lowering his head down to the erection He quickly noticed Tengen's belt was already undone and it was just his zipper holding back his erection. Rengoku grabbed the zipper by his teeth hearing Tengen let out a quiet groan, Rengoku continued what he was doing and pulled the zipper down undoing his pants.

"And you're a man of high status, huh?" Tengen said mockingly, looking at Rengoku with lust filled eyes.

"Do you want this? Or not?" Rengoku snapped. But his mood changed when Tengen's 11' inch cock came out.

Rengoku started at the base giving it a kiss before he licked it all the way to the tip, Tengen letting out a heavy moan. Rengoku continued his own thing and started sucking on just the tip, his tongue sliding over the slit. Slowly making his way down Tengen's shaft reaching about half way before his head started bobbing up and down. Tengen let out a few more groans, slipping his fingers through Rengoku's fiery yellow and red locks, he grabbed some it to hold himself steady. Rengoku's mouth was already dripping out pre cum and saliva, his hands held on to Tengen's thighs as he bobbed his head up and down. Tengen couldn't wait any longer and shoved Rengoku's head all the way down to the base. Tears started to fall from the smaller man, as he deep throated Tengen's cock. He licked the base the best he could, making the older one moan in response before he started moving Rengoku's head roughly thrusting into the smaller mans mouth.

"Oh Fuck, Kyo... your so talented" Tengen moaned out, still thrusting into his mouth.

After a few more rough deep thrust Tengen pulled Rengoku's head to the base of his cock as he cummed down his throat, he gave a few more thrust riding out his orgasm. Rengoku moved his head back away from Tengen's cock, looking very heated.

"Is the birthday boy happy now" he panted, his voice a little hoarse from the rough deep throat. Leaning is head against the taller ones chest

"He us very happy with his little dove's performance" Tengen responded kissing Rengoku's forehead. "He'll have to do it again some other time" he lightly laughed. Rengoku adoringly smiled. The two Hashira cleaned up and got changed for bed and cuddled fir the rest of the night, but this defiantly happened many times later.

_____________________________

My first time writing a smut, hope it wasn't to bad.