An Awful Start

Ranboo started out his morning with the usual, waking up, changing, brushing his teeth and eventually leaving the house meanwhile forgetting to eat.

This was his first day at 'Rainfall High' a beautiful school from the outside tho a ugly one from the inside, aka the students.

He slowly walked in and a counselor automatically took him into the principal's office to get his schedule and to get a brief rules and map of the school in general, then as a usual school, let him go.

"Who's that?" "Why is he wearing a mask?" "He looks weird" "He's cute" "New victim, gang?" "Woah"

They heard the words constantly from every direction till he was finally able to enter his first class, math.

He sunk down on his chair as some student stare at him yet he didn't give a shit.

The bell had just rang, making the teacher start the lesson without wasting a second.

As the teacher, Mrs.Ledger, went through the presentation for people to take notes and do the problems shown on screen, Ranboo took a quick notice of the person next to him.

She was at every moment staring, almost in awe.

Her hair faded from blonde to rose, her eyes were green and brown and she wore what appeared to be a oversized light brown, long sleeved shirt and a white skirt.

As he turned towards her, her face turned red and hid her face in her math book, catching the teachers attention.

"Ophelia, do we have a problem?" Interrupted the teacher, making now everyone stare at them both.

Ranboo didn't like it, cause yet again people started whispering about him, making the teacher only more upset.

Some blonde kid snickered and said, "Yeah I saw the new kid bothering her, that's why she covered her face!"

Ranboo stared at them, even if he didn't know the kid he was suddenly angry with them, wanting to beat the hell out of him.

"If that's the case, Ranboo. Stay after school for detention. "

Ranboo's eyes widen, as the teacher turned around he flipped off the blonde kid.

Worst Idea.

They ended up breaking into a fight mid class, making both get into detention and Ranboo have a longer detention.

Every class was the same to Ranboo as school came to a end.

Stare and Whisper.

As he stayed after school to server his detention, and threaten the blonde kid as he left, he called his parents only to be told to walk home.

"This place is a literal hell spawn. Little brat." Spat Ranboo as he walked down the dark side walk, he entered his house and saw his mother ready to scold him out for getting into a fight.

His father was in the living room meanwhile his older sister, Aimsey, was in her room.

After scolding and arguing, Ranboo barged into his room and flopped onto the bed in frustration. He hated it here.

He didn't want to see the little pricks face again, he tried ignoring it and decided to sleep for a bit till he felt more calmed.

(515 words, this doesn't get into it yet but next chapter it introduces 'his lover')