# 𝟎𝟒.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝟎𝐍 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂. 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟻, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼.

     ❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the window of pryces dorm window shined onto his face giving his caramel skin a certain glow—groaning the boy turnt his head snuggling back into his covers; just as Pryce was falling asleep again his ala...

❛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the window of pryces dorm window shined onto his face giving his caramel skin a certain glow—groaning the boy turnt his head snuggling back into his covers; just as Pryce was falling asleep again his alarm clock rang waking him back up.

Pryces eyes shot open once he came to realization his alarm clock was ringing, sitting up in his bed he extended his arm grasping his phone. Seeing it was ten thirty am & classes started at ten.

'Fuck.' Pryce thought.

hurrying and Hopping out of his bed—pryce Rushed into his bathroom doing his routine Quickly; Grasping his toothbrush and squeezing toothpaste onto the wet bristles.

Thirty minutes late..on the first day. Great impression.

𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓 unisex cologne on the back of his ears, neck, inner elbows and wrist. Placing the bottle back on his dresser pryce grasped his Nike backpack from the Ground.

Rushing over to his nightstand he grabbed his phone and AirPods off the charger, before putting his key chain in his grey Nike sweatpants pocket and rushing out of his dorm.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 running pryce made it to his first class, pryce stood outside of the door huffing and puffing catching his breath.

After catching his breath, pryce sighed before opening the door to the auditorium. eyes fell onto him making the younger Grow nervous.

"Late on the first day of semester, aren't we mr.Watkins?" Said a voice, Chicago accent rolling off their tongue like honey. Pryces eyes fell onto his professors, admiring his black and blonde locs; his almond shaped brown eyes stared into pryces bright ones.

His flushed chocolate skin shined under the auditoriums dimmed lights, his sharp jawline and Puckered two toned lips were moistured in salvia, he wore a misty white colored button up shirt—tucked into his black suit pants. White Dior sneakers b22 on his feet. He stood five nine, pryce Guessed.

Pryce inhaled his scent, "Versace blue." whispered the younger. "Excuse me?" Said mr.Bennet, furrowing his eyebrows.

"O-oh i'm sorry!" Pryce stammered, snapping out of his trance of admiring the older, "i was asking for your name, sir." He came up with a lie, coughing a bit.