# 𝟎𝟔.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝚂𝙸𝚇. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝟎𝐍 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂. 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟷𝟶, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼.

          ❛𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 as he tapped his mechanical pencil against the wooden desk, biting on his lip harshly as he tried to focus

❛𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 as he tapped his mechanical pencil against the wooden desk, biting on his lip harshly as he tried to focus. he was currently taking an exam in english class—his eyes couldn't help but wander around. this time, harlem wasn't next to him; he was in math class at the moment.

Pryces mind began to wonder, to khaos and harlem. pryce noticed himself growing feelings for both of the men. harlem was kind to Pryce, he consistently checked up on the younger and cared for him.

and khaos, khaos was nonchalant—but he would show emotion with Pryce. the duo exchanged numbers three days ago; and khaos appeared to love communicating with Pryce—consistently facetiming him to hear his gentle tone.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 knocked pryces thoughts short, sighing pryce grasped his backpack before slinging it over his back.
"Did everyone finish?" asked dayvon, his brown eyes scanning everyone of his students.

a bunch of yes's flooded the atmosphere till dayvons eyes landed on Pryce "Watkins, did you finish?" asked dayvon—staring at the younger whom sucked his bottom lip in his mouth in nervousness.

"n-no sir ian finish." Pryce answered, dropping his head in disappointment. "well..im afraid you'll have to stay after class pryce. i need da' exam finished honey."

"yes sir, ill stay behind." Pryce sighed dropping his backpack & sitting back down. "thank you pryce, let me know if need help." Dayvon smiled warmly.

Pryce nodded as he bit his lip, watching students leave the auditorium before continuing to work on his exam.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 passed & pryce was struggling on the last question, he glanced up at mr.Bennet who's face was buried in his macBook—pryce stared at dayvon; admiring the man's face.

his glasses were slipping off his nose a bit as he licked over his plump lips—his freshly retwisted dreads were pulled back into a low bun, one dread dangled free. his monolid brown eyes shined due to the computers brightness.

Pryce quickly stared back down at his paper once he saw dayvon look up, dayvon stared at his student before he spoke up. "pryce, you need help hun?" he questioned.

"yes please." Said pryce, dayvon nodded standing up & tugging his pants up before walking up the stairs towards pryces desk, once he arrived he bent over staring at the question pryce was on.