# 𝟎𝟓.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴. 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝟎𝐍 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃. 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟽, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼.

         ❛𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 loudly as he groaned, dayvon pulled the glasses off his face as he shut the macBook he was previously grading assignments on

❛𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 loudly as he groaned, dayvon pulled the glasses off his face as he shut the macBook he was previously grading assignments on.  Jumping off the tall island chair dayvon pulled the wedgie out of his ass caused by the black nike pros he wore that hugged his slim yet curvy figure. walking towards his refrigerator von opened it—scanning it before sighing once he seen he barely had any food to eat except for cheese and apple juice.

"minus well go grocery shopping." he mumbled slamming the refrigerator. Grasping his phone off the island table before jogging up the stairs of his penthouse walking into his room going straight for the bathroom.

Sliding the glass shower door open he reached his hand out turning the cold knob to the left watching as hot water instantly squirted out the head. Dayvon Began removing his clothes off his body before opening the closet door grabbing two white rags and a white dry towel. waiting patiently for his phone to connect to the Bluetooth before 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐒 blasted thru the speaker.

❛𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 so bipolar?" Dayvon mumbled to himself shivering slightly as he grabbed a target Buggy, when dayvon walked out of his home it was warm. But then when he got out the car it was now freezing.

thou, dayvon was prepared for the bipolar weather and decided to slip on a black essentials hoodie with black joggers on his lower half—beige ugg slippers on his feet and a beige ugg beanie covering his fresh retwist.

𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 the crossbody Chanel bag dayvon pushed the cart through the store, adding items and food in his cart he thought would last him till next month.

Strolling his cart pass a child that was throwing a tantrum and a mother trying to calm him down dayvon shook his head as the child screamed "𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖!"

von was now in the latin food aisle, deciding he was going to make tacos for dinner tonight he was looking for the salsa to go on his tacos. his brown monolid eyes scanned the aisle carefully, a smile painted his face once he spotted the Salsa on the top shelf—pushing his cart towards it.

Dayvon reached his arm up to grab the item but he was sadly too short to reach it, frowning he tried again. and he tried again, and again before he finally gave up huffing in defeat.