Do you wish to be strong?

"Do you wish to be strong?"

The tall black haired man asks, with his crimson red eyes burning into Rias's soul.

"Stand up and stop crying girl," He says sternly.

Rias, frightened by the stranger quickly wipes her tears and stands up straight.

"Good, now speak. What is your name." Madara already knew of course, but wouldn't tell the young girl that.

"R-rias Gremory...." She answers.

Madara squints his eyes, analyzing Rias.

'She has.... a lot of chakra. I haven't seen such a large amount since I've gotten transported into this world. She also has an incredibly large amount of this... Mana as well.'

"Umm, sir?"

Madara looks back down at Rias.

"My apologies young one. I didn't introduce myself. My name is Madara Uchiha." He holds out his for Rias to shake and kneels down to her height. "Again, sorry for scaring you. This is my first time interacting with a child..."

Rias then musters up the courage to shake the strangers hand.

"Um, it's alright Mr. But um, where am I?"

"We're currently in your mindscape young one. Well more like our mindscape." Madara explains.

"A mindscape is the etymology of mindscape is a conflation of ‘mind’ which is intended to refer to the act of contemplation and ‘scape’ which is defined as a representation or formation. Correct?"

Madara blinks for second before letting out a laugh.

"You are very smart for your age little one. Where did you learn that from? I'm very interested in hearing about it."

"Wait really? The only who really ever asks me about this stuff is Sona-chan and my mother. I read a lot of books in my spare time whenever I'm not in my classes! And I know how to control my magic to some degree to!" Rias shares with joy.

"Very good, knowledge is very important. It is good your learning this much at a very early age."

"Really? My big brother and mother says that I should go out and make friends with kids my own age but... I don't really care about that. I just want to get stronger than my big brother!"

"If you want to get stronger then... maybe I can help you with that." Madara tells her.

"Really?" Rias asks.

"Of course. I sense a lot of latent power within you. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay in this world before I move on to the other side. I want to find someone worthy of my power."

"So you're from another world mister?"

"Yes, it'll be better if I just show you rather than tell you so you can understand better."

He placed his hand on Rias's forehead. In a matter of seconds hundreds to thousands of pictures, memories flooded into Rias's brain. Her brain worked overtime, desperately trying to process the information as best as it could.

Seeing Rias wince, Madara let's go and the pain stops.

"Well, you certainly handle that better than I thought you would," He says.

"Ow... what's the suppose to mean?" Rias questions. She rubs her temples as the sharp pain slowly subsides.

"Anyways," Madara changes the subject. "Those are some of my memories from my younger years during the war. It should help you get through the basics of our training."

"We'll start tomorrow a bit before dawn everyday got it? And I don't won't to here any complaining."

"Y-yes sir! Please teach me!" Rias bowed.

Madara stayed silent for a moment, but slowly ket out a hum. 'Good, now we're getting somewhere.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it's short school's been rough lately.