Prologue

[There are there ways to survive in a ruined world. Now, I have forgotten a few, but one thing is certain. The fact that you who are reading this will now survive.

- Three ways to survive in a ruined world]  

"Ahjussi, isn't that you?" a girl with her high school uniform asked.

"Ah, y, yeah..."

"Survive? From what?" 

A web novel platform filled the screen of my old smartphone. I scrolled down and then up again. How many times have I been doing this?

"Maybe thousand times?" and she laughed quite loud. Yeah, she's Lee Jihye. 

"Really? This is the end?"

I looked again, and the complete was unmistakable. The story was over.

"T, that's what... I said" Kim Dokja was surprised and the others looked shocked too. 

"Right, you will watch this video with his preceptive. Bear with it and there's no secret here. All of it will be revealed. All of it" 

 +

[Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World]

Author: tls123

3,149 chapters.

+

[Constellation  'Demon-like Judge Of Fire' surprised with the amount of chapters!]

[Some of the constellations agreed.]

[A few amount of constellations wonder how did he read that much.]

"Oi! Who the fck were that!? That massages" Kim Namwoon stood and glared at the girl who still sit at her seat.

"I forgot. I invited the constellations since some of them have important role in 'his' life"

"What?" 

[Constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' was laughing while watching the drama]

[200 coins has been sponsored.]

"Ignore them, continue react" 

 'Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World' was a feature length fantasy novel with 3,149 chapters. It shortened name was 'Ways of Survival'. 

"What a creepy title" Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon said in unison and looked at each other. "Ahjussi, your life must be so boring to read that many chapters" she continued. 

Kim Dokja just stay silent and smiled shyly. 

I have been steadily reading this novel since the third year of middle school. I read it during the time when I was bullied by iljins, when I ruined my entrance examinations and had to enter a local university, when the damned random draw went wrong and I was placed in the military unit and the forefront, when I repeatedly switched job and am now working as a contractor for an affiliate of a large company... Damn, let's stop about this. Anyway...

"Ahjussi, your life a really hard life" Shin Yoosung said and stared at him. 

"... That's life. It's natural to be hard" 

[Author's words: Thank you so much for reading 'Ways of Survival' up to here. I will come back to you with an epilogue!]

"Wait, that's not the truly end!?" a woman with short black hair shouted with disbelieve. None other than Han Sooyoung.

[Constellation 'Father of the Rich Night' shook his head.]

'How is that possible? Isn't that Hades?'