4 [1]

"End of the break! Let's go to event you all waiting for~"

But before that, someone raised his hands, and there's no other than our self-suicidal, Kim Dokja. "Miss Keishi? May I ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"... Who is secretive plotter?" since he didn't read or know his name even in the more that 3 thousands of Ways of Survival. 

Her face darkened and her smile also gone like it never exist at all. She appeared in front of him and hug him so suddenly. "It's okay. We all love you, we want you to know the fact, our lovely reader" and she held his hand tightly.

"Kei, come here. Must get going now, ____________________"

"Is that so? Okay then. Just play the video, I will stay here" 

"K"

The panoramic view of the cosmos could be seen beyond the pitch-black window. I rested my forehead against the cold glass and wordlessly stared at that dark world.

Shin Yoosung, "Ahjussi! Why did you stay in the train?! Isn't it dangerous?" 

Kim Dokja shook his head, not knowing how to respond her question considering he's also curious about it. 

I couldn't tell how long it had been. I wanted to look back; if I did, then maybe, they would still be sitting in their seats even now, so I thought.

⸢Kim Dok-Ja finally stopped crying.⸥

'I, crying? Why?'

"He's crying... I want to know why"

"I didn't cry, you dumbass."

⸢He lied, too.⸥

"Lie..." Kim Dokja was looking down to the floor while he felt the grip at his hands tighten.

".....Just for how long are you going to stay as the narrator? The story's over now."

"Story? Over? Narrator? What did it mean by that?" 

[The 4th Wall] cackled on. I felt slightly encouraged by that laughter and took another look beyond the window.

The ones I wanted to see were no longer reflected on the glass. The planet Earth I used to live had grown distant beyond my reach.

"What? What the [beep] he mean!?"

Of course, that didn't mean I wasn't there.

['Avatar' skill is currently active.]

[Due to the separation of the world-line, the connection to the 'Avatar' has been cut-off.]

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' disappointed of your decision.]

Yoo Joonghyuk, "Avatar? He has skill like that?" 

[Your Avatar will continue to live his life with its own ego.'

"But hyung, how far you and your avatar to get your connection cut? If you think about it..." 

"I don't know, maybe really far away and that's mean...!"

The me of 49%

[The applicable Avatar will no longer be under your control.]

That guy would never realize he was an avatar. He'd simply live the life of ever after along with the companions as Kim Dokja.