Yoo Joonghyuk's Wiki

"Okay, ready?"

"Yeah..." 

"Let's start without wasting time anymore, Kei" she pouted hearing it. 

YOO JOONGHYUK
유중혁

AliasesKIM DOKJASUNFISH BASTARD (KIM DOKJA)MASTER (LEE JIHYE)CAPATAIN (SHIN YOOSUNG (41ST ROUND))THE PUNISHERPUPPET OF THE OLDEST DREAM

"Eh?... Oh, this is the future" Yoo Sangah muttered and they agreed with her statement. 

'Shit'

"Kim Dokja!" Yoo Joonghyuk glared at him furiously. 

"Don't be like that, Joonghyuk-ah. It's the FUTURE" 

"A puppet?" Kim Dokja frowned. 'Who the heck dare to made Yoo Joonghyuk their puppet?'  when he read about 'Puppet of the Oldest dream.

If you know who...

[Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' laughed with that statement and agreed about him being a puppet.]

[2,000 coins has been sponsored!]

"What the-"

SPECIESHUMAN

"Of course he's a human, not like a human could be a constellation or something" Han Sooyoung said it loud and lay her body to the seat.

"Possible to be honest"

They're quite  shocked (I don't remember whether Yoo Joonghyuk knew about it or not) except Kim Dokja.

GENDERMALE

"My God, creepy" Jung Heewon said. 

DATE OF BIRTHAUGUST 3 (LEO)

"They even have this?" Yoo Joonghyuk was already make his hand to fist.

"Don't break the screen please"

'The protagonist's birthday'

AGE28 (ORIGINAL)31 (POST TIMESKIP)33 (END OF SCENARIOS)

"End of the scenarios" he widened his eyes. Doesn't that mean the curse also come to the end?

HEIGHT

184 CM

"Wow, you're so tall, ahjussi!" Shin Sooyoung and Lee Gilyeong complimented but then glared with each other again. 

HAIR COLORBLACKEYE COLORBLACK

"We don't think we need to know about something so obvious" Lee Hyunsung voiced his opinion.

"True"