𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 | 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

1 January 2005

SATURDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 of reeving motorcycle engines exploded throughout the empty streets of Kujūkuri; buildings and cars passing by blurred colours across the bike riders' visions. 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" Draken yelled out, standing up on the pegs of his bike, grin never ceasing across his features. 

"The beach!" Nahoya shouted, pointing at the large forest green sign swiftly passing over head and out of sight. 

"Baji!" Draken then called for, slowing down his bike sightly to drive beside the ebony haired boy, "how did the Olympus thing in Harajuku go?" He asked. 

Baji returned Draken's large smile, "we beat up those little punks with the first squad," he informed, before craning his neck back, "right, Chifuyu?"

Chifuyu's expression became serious, "yeah!" He replied, affirming what Baji had said, "anyone who went against Baji-san was stripped naked and I beat 'em up."

Draken felt sweat bead down his forehead, "you need to be careful to not overdo it when it comes to following Baji's orders," he mumbled, turning to his left, "what about Nitoro in Akasaka?!" Draken then asked. 

Nahoya grinned sadistically, "we crushed them a long time ago, right Angry?" He stated. 

Souya only furrowed his brows further, "I was frantically trying to stop Smiley because he was overdoing it, too."

"Toman's gettin' bigger and bigger, huh!" Peh-yan comments, giving Pah a smile that he instantly received in kind. 

"Yeah! 'Cause out boss is the strongest," Pah concurred.