(CH3) Regret

/|––––––––––––+(.)+––––––––––––|\

Y/n hurries up in eating his breakfast and fortunately he finished in time.

After rushing and putting his plate to the return section, he ran to the line that was increasing by every second

And fortunately, he just met Craz on the way there and is now behind him.

Craz: Dude, that was quick, you sure you ate?

Y/n: Yes. I did.

Craz: You sure?

Y/n: Mhm.

Craz: Alright that's good, well, this line is for the bath as you can already tell.

Craz: Basically there are 2 sections to the bath building

Craz gets closer to Y/n and whispers

Craz: (Whispering) The second section is so much better and cleaner than the first one, but we don't get to choose where we go to so we need to get lucky that we go to the second one!

Y/n: I hope I get to the other one then.

Craz: Same man.

After waiting a while, it was not Craz's turn

Guard: Go wash over there.

The guard pointed to the second section, and Craz was ecstatic about it

Craz looked at Y/n smugly while entering the second section

Guard: You'll go there.

The guard pointed to the first section.

It looked disgusting, the sign was moldy, there was algae visible from the outside, and generally looked horrible compared to its counterpart.

Y/n sighed

He entered the first part and was met with the changing area

There were also many people in there, but who cares, noone knows each other anyway, besides, they're all men. Right?

So, Y/n walked around, found a spot, and began changing.

He took off his prison issued prisoner uniform and placed it in the box, he took the metal key to it so noone could take his clothes without him looking.

Although Y/n minded his business, in reality, almost everyone was looking at him

His toned, scarred, and battle-worn body, filled with visible bullet scars, gashes, and scratches

Prisoner: (Whispering) Holy crap. Look at the body on that guy! What do you think now, eh? I told you with the stature like his he definitely had the body to go with it!

Prisoner2: (Whispering) Well... At first I didn't really believe you, but now... He probably would.

Prisoner3: (Whispering) Shh! They'll hear you. Shut up and just go clean yourselves.