(CH4) Prelude to a Snowy Dawn

Yes I am still alive (unfortunately.)

Kor: Hello guys, before we start, I just want to say that I'm sorry for how slow this book is being updated, sorry, I'm just a bit too busy with my life to be focusing on this... But don't worry, even if it turns out for the worst, I will one day update this, even if that happens. Worst case scenario, in 4 years lol.

Kor: Well, that's really all I have to say, again, I really have want to apologize to you all for taking so long to update 💔, and to thank those who are still willing to wait for an update to this dying series ❤️. Like seriously, thank you.

Kor: Anyway, not to stall you any further, enjoy the chapter, 😅

/|------------+(❖)+------------|\

It has been a fairly long time since Y/n has been first put into prison for his crimes.

There was a lot of news, and drama about his situation, and it has caused a lot of people to be sad and disappointed that someone as kind as Y/n would be put in prison...

But most, they sympathize with him. Commenting that they'd do the same in his situation, and don't blame him for it.

"Either way, he still did something bad." Is what everyone thought, including his fans, despite their opinions varying.

For Y/n, time passed by quite quickly... Too quickly, in his opinion.

He got more used to the layout and the prisoners as each day passed, and he was more comfortable with his situation than when he first came here.

And so, an entire year passed.

And now...

???: IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! Y/N! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! WOOOOOO!

An annoying, yet familiar voice called out, which was the cell next to him, to Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah. I know, Craz. There's literally a calendar in front of our cells.

Y/n replied nonchalantly, but it was true, there was a calendar in front of them that both of them can see.

Craz: But, still! Aren't you excited!? We get to be let out for the entire day! Free will! We don't have to stay stuck at our cells!

Y/n: Well, that's dumb, and unsecure, what if someone leaves through a backdoor, through like, a white van or something?

Y/n said as he sighed, slightly cackling at how ridiculous the event for Christmas was, but he wasn't disappointed, no, actually, he was rather happy at the news.

Craz: Well... Yeah... I guess... But, like. Still! We get to be outside! On the yard! Not here where all you can smell is iron! Do you not get my point, man?

Craz's enthusiasm was contagious, as the other prisoners who were listening in on their conversation agreed.

Craz: See? Look, even they know how exciting this day is!

The prisoners nodded, leaving Y/n with no choice but to play along and finally agree.

Y/n: Okay, fine... Maybe it isn't so bad.

Craz: Man, finally, you came to your senses! You realized just how beautiful Christmas can b-

Y/n: Okay, okay, stop yapping, besides, when are we even going to be let out?

Craz: Good question, but probably later? It's... Still very early right now.

Craz said as he pointed to his window, and it was still relatively dark outside, maybe like 4AM?