𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯

This takes place five months and a half later(oct) :
Recently Jojo hasn't been talking a lot and would often sneak out, while Jojo went out with this whoever, Dio took the chance to have you, you got a little down lately you thought you were just boring for Jojo or the day you hung out with Dio had leaked and he got mad, the night wrapped around mansion, tonight the stars were visible,and the moon was a full moon, you went to the balcony, “psss- (y/n)!” a voice echoed through your room, “h-huh!?” you looked behind “dio.” you looked blunt (kakyoins white man stare)
“don't stare at me like that”
Dio pulled you out of your room and dragged you into his, “hold onto me” he smirked “huh-?” you were clueless, Dio dropped a ladder and he told you to climb to the roof, “HUHH!?” you were more than confused “for what exactly.”
“just do what I say” he sighed
“only because you're my daily cup of tea.” you said in a mischievous tone, you were adjusting your night gown, Dio got up first, “ill give you a hand” you started climbing almost swiftly, “this was easier than I thought” you smiled “shh! Look up” he rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around your waist. “i wanna lay down but I might die” you mutter
“alright miss (y/n) (L/n) as a gentleman I offer you to lay on my lap if you please” he joked, “alright then sir Dio Brando I shall.” you scoffed and put your head on his lap, “you're so annoying that Im going to miss it in three years” he laughed
“compliment or not” you sighed
His arms rested on you
“surely you've been down” his voice hit your heart
“you know Jojo has been sneaking out often to tournaments,no? ”he looked into your eyes, you sighed, “did you join?” I muttered “well...once I did and Jojo lost” he looked proud, “you see... myself and Jojo are barely best friends at this point, it breaks my heart...” tears start forming, “why don't we get down and talk about it love?” his voice was soft. Both of you went to your room, while tears wouldn't stop flowing, Dio nearly felt bad.dio sat you Down on his lap hugging you, “what did Jojo do to you?” you felt so loved at that moment, never once has Jojo ever hugged you like this yes he has hugged you and comforted you but with Dio, it was different.
“i...I just can't keep it in anymore, everyone expects me and Jojo to be together when we are older, I don't think we will but... atleast we were really good friends, I feel as if I'm being replaced...I hate the feeling I just can't come to the point”
you cried softly on dios shoulder, Dio said no words and continued stroking your hair.
“ill be your one.” Dio's breath hit your neck, “ill be honest.ill have you” “ill treat you better than jojo ever has or ever will,I'll make a world for us”
Your eyes widened to those words, the devil spoke. You knew Dio was no good but...you would often resist it, “make it clear.” you scoffed, “if you do then kiss me” you stated, Dio didn't hesitate, he brought your lips towards his and soon locked lips with you, licking your lower lip and softly kissing you while holding you. “oh dio~” you muttered “now do you believe me?” he kissed your neck.he held you close, allowing you to doze off,once you did, he tucked you in and left.

Next morning

While having breakfast,Jojo approached you,“ hey y/n I wanted to tell you sooner but here I am”

“jojo??” I frowned, Dio sipped his tea
Jojo took you away, outside the mansion, “you see I really liked this girl called erina Pendleton...and now we are together...” he blushed
“thats great Jojo!” you smiled,you were happy for him, but he really did replace you from his heart. He then ran off again
Dio came to you, “y/n,Jojo, he has a girlfriend...??”

“ye...he really did replace me..” you muttered while Dio enveloped his hands around your waist, “love I'm sure your aware of the prom thats coming up...” he started.  “id like you as my date” he kissed you cheek. “ofcource, Dio...”