𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Some of his burn marks weren't healed, you begin caressing his face,"i missed you..."tears start flowing down your eyes, you couldn't stop yourself, he did so much but.."even if I told you I killed almost twenty people today? Or more"
Dio smirked relaxing into his bed,"i wanna love you...but..." Dio wiped off your tears, as he began kissing you,

"you really do love me don't you..?? even though I stabbed you and tricked you you still wanted to keep me safe and have me didn't you"

"that is because you're mine" his voice turned cold, you lay on his chest, "your heart...?" "it rarely beats..." he muttered,
"i...I want your blood..." Dio muttered, he begun kissing you softly while biting your lips it started bleeding, "does it hurt?" he licked it off, you shook your head, he then made his way to your neck, "d-dio...I'm scared..." your body moved closer to Dio, holding him tight, he put his finger inside your mouth, "bite" he said you softly bit his finger, he smiled, Dio started sucking the spot to make you feel good before himself, "ill numb it first and you won't feel much" he lowered down the strap of your gown it was in the way,he continued sucking the spot while licking it, "numb yet?" he looked at you, you muttered a no, he started nibbling the spot, making you blush and groan, Dios face turned red from your noises, He sinks his fangs into your neck, you give out a loud groan, tears begun falling from your eyes like shooting stars, you bit on to his finger, drooling a little, "i want to make a soul bound with you understood?" he looked at me, "soul bound..?" "ill turn you into a vampire now..." he got one of his minions to bring the mask, "d-dio n-no" you started tearing up more, you wanted to run around the sunset with him but it was no longer possible, he drank enough blood from you to heal him completely and have you unconscious, he closes the curtains and lights up a candle, he bites his finger and get his own blood to to turn you into a vampire, he kissed your forehead before putting the masks on you and turning you into a vampire yourself, you felt numb, your entire body restored the mask dropped off Dio held your hand tightly, after a while you woke up, "morning sweety" you woke up in dios arms,"my head hurts..." you mutter. One of the servants brings you a cup of wine, "drink up love" he smiled, so you did, it didn't taste like wine. But it tasted better.."dio...what is this..." "its good for you"he mutters Dio soon toured the entire mansion with you, "oh and where's my room, there's soooo many rooms here" you smiled "dont you want to be with me?" "right" "do you forgive me..?" Dio looked into your eyes "i don't." you muttered, I'm going to go watch the sunset, you were about to open the window, "NO (Y/N) I TURNED YOU" Dio grabbed you away and held you close to him, he held on to you tight, it was as if he never wanted to let you go, "(y/n)...is it true that you killed your parents?"
"Of course I did then how did I recognize the medicine..."
You started thinking about how he tried to make the bite less painful as possible,
Both of you made your way to his library, you sat on dios lap, your chest again his, your head on his shoulder your arms around his torso, "i hate you but I love you..." you sink your fangs into dios skin, he gasped and groaned while gripping onto the book, you purposely did it deeper he moaned a little louder, his eyes widened while panting, you licked if all the blood, his blood was rather sweet and warm unlike his cold and sadist mind. "its just a punishment for killed sir George.."
"alright...since it was you I don't mind"
It took some time to heal, maybe since it was a vampire bite...you started stroking his hair while you rested,

"how does a soul bound work with vampires?"
"the bites can be painful but both must pleasure each other while drawing blood from each other the pleasure can be anyway"

"but how would be know how it's a soul bound though..."

"you'll share a aura if either of us die, we both die"

𝑎 𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟-𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara