𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

“dio! Dio!” a student ran towards the blonde. “d-do you have a d-date? If you don't then-” she blushed “my sweet (y/n), I have her” Dio smirked it got you extremely red, he started to flex you around his friends and the other students,
The young lady's muttered among themselves on how Dio only went around you and kept reassuring you and helped to keep your look perfect, they were jealous. You looked around, “where do you think Jojo went?” you whisper into dios ears, “he said he would walk to school with his date...guess he sneaked out” Dio looked disgusted. The music started playing, a few students went to the waltzing floor, fifteen pairs, Dio pulled you into the center where they had excellent lighting, students gather around watching all of you dance, soon the attention came to yourself and Dio, swaying, pushing, pulling, twirling,it looked too good, the crowd was mesmerized. It was as if it was you two against the world. “ill have you as my queen forever” he smirked as he twirled you around, some people had left the dance floor, it got tiring for them and challenging Dio was a little intimidating for them. Soon only four pairs were left, the dance went on forever everyone was keen to know who would be the last standing on the floor, you grew tired, you didn't want to tell Dio,“you're doing so well” the tall blonde held you as you breathed into his neck, now only two pairs stood, yourself and Dio, and another pair, while dancing, Dio kissed your ear, noone had noticed, you grew extremely tired after a while,“its alright, just hold on to me” he placed you hand on his chest, he carried you and continued to put on a show and soon, only you and Dio were left, the crowd was flabbergasted by it, dio had spread a word to vote on you for Prom queen, “if I'm the king then only you, my love would be my queen worthy of the throne” he smirked as he supported you making you smile a little.

Voting session:

Your heart thumped a little faster,

“we have about two hundred and sixty votes out of three hundred votes for Dio Brando! We have our prom king!” the mc excitedly announced as Dio walked up to the stage receiving his prom king cert and crown and shawl as everyone clapped, Dio requested the mc to pass him the mic-
“Of course a king would need his queen” he started
Opening the cert letter,
“now, we have two hundred and fifty nine votes, out of three hundred. (Y/N) (L/N) IS OUR QUEEN!”he announced “of course our finest beauty is~” he smirked as you walked up, the mc put the crown and did the honors etc-