Chapter 7

(Let's get going! Also warning!! Mentions of rape this is your warning)

Over the last three weeks, Izuku has been attending Ms. Ooblecks's class in the early morning. He quickly became her favorite because of his constant participation and asking questions. It also helped that he brought her a thermos of his coffee each morning which she immediately started chugging. She also loved when he would bring Eri along to learn about the world and would have Eri sit with her for the class, which was the only time she would be still for more than 30 seconds. Otherwise, she would be zooming all around the class.

There was an incident where Ruby had called her Ms instead of Doctor and ended up spilling coffee down the front of her shirt when correcting her, exposing her black bra underneath her white shirt. She didn't notice until Izuku stood before her, covering her with his jacket with a light blush. Her face also seemed to heat up in embarrassment, but she hid it, thanking Izuku and adjusting the coat to conceal her ample bust. The men in the class were angry because they lost the free show, while the women were grateful seeing that chivalry was still alive.

After her class, he would go to Port's class and listen to his stories. Izuku would admit that even though his stories could be exaggerated, Izuku did learn something about many Grimm that he had not met yet. He wrote everything down in his notebooks and shared what he wrote with Port before the end of the class. They would discuss what Izuku had written down and what could be improved upon or Insights Izuku had that Port found interesting.

After his class, it would be lunch. Izuku would sit with either team RWBY or JNPR; usually, if he was with one, Eri was with the other. Sometimes he would join Olivia or Glynda to have lunch with them.

During this time, Izuku noticed that Jane was acting withdrawn from the group. When Izuku asked about it, she would avoid the questions and try and claim everything was okay. Izuku didn't believe her but respected her wishes and would keep an eye on her to make sure nothing was happening behind his back.

After lunch, Izuku would go to Glynda's Class and assist with combat training. While still on house arrest, Cardin was still allowed to attend classes Izuku was happy that this was the only class he had to deal with him. But he still maintained a professional attitude when dealing with him.

After that, he would spend time with Olivia, talking about his world over tea or coffee. He would tell stories about his days as a vigilante or listen to stories about her life. Although he always felt she was not telling the whole story, he never asked, thinking it was not his place.

On his days off, Izuku and Eri would venture out to go and visit Summer and Tea when they weren't out on a mission. They would spend the day talking about the past. He learned about their deceased husband, who had died in an accident while on a mission with his team. One of his sisters on the team blames herself for his death because of her semblance, and even though they didn't blame her, she could not get over it.

Listening to their story, Izuku would hug them and try and offer some form of comfort along with Eri. It seemed to work as they clung to him, crying their eyes out in grief and sadness. They had been holding it in to appear strong in front of their daughters. Even when they had slip-ups, this was the first time they could grieve properly and not worry about anything.

Once they were done, they let go of Izuku, who wiped away their tears and smiled at them, reassuring them. They smiled back and spent the rest of the day talking and telling stories about their families.

Now let us take a look at one of Glynda's classes

(Izuku's POV)

It was my third week being a teacher's assistant. Glynda had decided to have me teach this class today to see how I handled it. I was nervous but excited to see how it went. All the students were present and just waiting for class to start, while Glynda was sitting behind me waiting as well. Not long after, the bell rang, and everyone turned toward me, surprised to see me and not Glynda.