Chapter 11

Izuku stood before the two women rubbing the bridge of his nose in annoyance while they looked at him nervously, not liking the silence. The others in the room looked between Izuku and the two women, wondering what would happen and how they could help.

Izuku: "So let me get this straight even after I told you not to take your eyes off her, you did precisely that, and when you looked back, she was gone without a trace."

Ruby: "Yes, Sir."

Izuku: "After that, you and your teams, who are still out there looking for her, couldn't find her anywhere in the school."

Nora: "Yes, Sir."

"you then decided to get the teachers involved, and they are now running around trying to find her as well. While they sent you two to find and inform me of what was going on. Do I understand this correctly?" Izuku said, letting go of his nose and glaring at the two, who shrank at the look

Ruby/Nora: "Yes, Sir!" Izuku sighed and rubbed his temples, already feeling the headache coming.

Izuku: "Now I know what that damn zombie-looking bastard felt like, but there is good news."

"how can there be good news when your daughter is missing!? And who are you talking about?" Velvet asked, looking shocked at what Izuku said along with the others in the room.

Izuku: "There's good news because I know Eri is safe. And I am talking about an old friend I made back home who was a teacher."

Coco: "How do you know that?"

Izuku: "Because there is not a massive angry bear rampaging through campus killing whatever put her in danger."

Yatsa: "I'm sorry, a what!?"

"I believe he is talking about Tank. He is very protective of Eri, To the point he only ever leaves her side now when Izuku orders him. Which he never does, especially after what happened back home." Igris said, speaking up for the first time.

Velvet: "What happened?"

"Long story. I will explain it at a later date. But before that, let's find Eri. It should be relatively easy since Tank is with her. I can look through his eyes to find out where she is." Izuku said, closing his eyes and focusing on Tank.

Nora: "Wait, you can look through your shadow's eyes?"

Izuku: "Yes, I just have to focus."

Ruby: "Have you ever seen anything you shouldn't have by accident doing that?"

Izuku thought back to when he had looked through his shadow's eyes and had seen Summer, Ruby, and Yang naked. His face darkened slightly, remembering that, and he shook his head to get the images out.

"Please let me focus so I can find Eri," Izuku said, avoiding the question, which didn't go unnoticed by the gathered group and the blush. They wondered what he had seen but dropped the subject for now.

Izuku brought his focus back on Tank, looking through his eyes. As what the shadow saw came into view, Izuku was left speechless at what he was seeing. He opened his eyes to see the expectant faces of Nora and Ruby and the curious ones of team CFVY.

"Well? What's going on?" Nora asked impatiently, not liking the confusion on Izuku's face.

Izuku: "Well, I know for sure she is safe."

Ruby: "Well, that's good, but what's with the look on your face?"

"That is because I don't know if I should be impressed or terrified," Izuku said, walking out the door and leaving the room deathly silent, with everyone in there wondering what could have terrified someone as strong as Izuku. Ruby and Nora thought they dodged a bullet and sighed in relief, only for it to stop when Izuku popped his head back in the door. "Also, as punishment for losing her, you and your teams will be doing sprints around the school until I say stop."