you're sick and she babies you (requested)

"I said I'm fine, Ryu." You said. Slowly pushing your girlfriend away, you headed out of your room and to the kitchen.

It was already five in the evening and you had to make dinner for you and Ryujin.

"Baby, you should go take a rest." Ryujin held onto your wrist as you were about to take out the pan.

"I'll make dinner today, okay?" She smiled gently.

You shook your head as you stubbornly used all your energy to lift the pan with one hand and another holding onto a large spoon.

As you were lifting the pan, Ryujin could visually see you struggling to lift the pan with one hand.

She shook her head and sighed as she helped you lift the pan onto the stovetop.

Seeing your restless state, she placed her hands on your cheeks and heaved, "Baby, don't push yourself too hard.. Please go get some rest, okay? I'm afraid that you'll start falling asleep while cooking."

You muttered some words as you looked at her in defeat.

"Fine, I'll go and rest for today."

She smiled, pecking your forehead.

"Good girl, now let me bring you back to your room."

Without hesitation, she lifted you off the floor and brought you into her arms.

"What are you doing? I have legs you know, I can walk by myself."

"Can't let my sick princess walk back to her room by herself."

You blushed slightly as you snuggled into the crook of her neck.

She pecked your cheek a few times as she carried you to your shared room and laid you on the bed.

She tucked you into the bed and fluffed up your pillow.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Ryujin. I love you so, so much." You smiled.

"You're welcome, baby. I love you too."