Chapter 7

Kolivan POV

It has been decided. Voltron and the Blade of Marmora are now allies under the cause of protecting Keith.  And I don't care who or what they are, if they harm Keith, they will suffer.

3rd POV

This was all easily said but not so easily done. Because the Paladins and othe blades had lost the young kit. Everyone was running all over the Castle of Lions looking for Keith.
"Where is he?" Lance yelled. "Where is the child!?" He was furious that Keith had disappeared. "Lance I said I'm sorry!" Allura shouted. She was the last one with Keith and therefore was to blame in Lance's eyes. Kolivan and Antok had just run into the kitchen when they heard a small purring. Keith, being the young kit he is, had somehow climbed onto the altean version of a fridge and fell asleep atop of it. It had taken the two of them a while but Antok was able to get Keith down from the fridge without waking him up. This was seen as an absolute miracle by Lance who had a long history with babies and them waking up whenever he moved them. Antok explained that kits need alot of sleep and will fall asleep anywhere and sleep like a log. This caused Pidge to ask whether kits had preferences to where they slept. Kolivan explained that no, they don't have preferences but any kit while sleep the most peacefully in a nest.

Many days had passed and everyone learnt new things about the kit. This all stopped when Voltron got a very unexpected transmission. Shiro opened the transmission, wondering who sent it. To everyone's suprise, Zarkon and Lotor appeared on screen. "Hello Paladins." Zarkon's deep voice rumbled. Lotor just smiled. "What do you want Zarkon?" Allura snapped. "I have received news that Voltron are in possession of a kit. More news tells me it is my kit." Shiro glared at Zarkon.
"We don't believe you." Lotor's expression turned to one of anger and hatred.
"I'll have you know that my father did actually have another kit. My brother. If you do not hand him over to us, I will come and get him myself." Zarkon just looked at everyone in silence. "If that is all, goodbye."
The transmission ended.
"We have to give them the kit." Kolivan told everyone. "Galra who are separated from their kits are dangerous to be around."
"We won't give them Keith! He's not Zarkon's  son!"
"But what if he is Shiro? What then?"
"Then we give him Keith."

427 words.
Omg parent reveal? Or not? Who are the parents?