Epilogue

300 years later

3rd POV

Keith sprinted around the corridors of the palace. Lotor followed close behind him.
"Keith come back here!" Keith slowed down and turned around, now running backwards.
"Or what Emperor Lotor? You gonna punish me?!" Keith laughed. Lotor grinned.
"I will in a second if you don't come back here!" Lotor stopped running. Keith stopped as well. "Lotor. I've told you a million times, I don't need an alpha! Look at me! I'm doing fine!" Lotor sighed and shook his head.
"But Keith, this is tradition. You need to just see your courters, not actually court any of them. Keith grumbled and crossed his arms.
"I wanna explore the universe though..." Lotor look at Keith apologetically. "I won't be able to do that with a power hungry alpha who just wants me to carry his cubs!"
"Keith... You know what? Fine. You can explore the universe. Live your life. After you're done with that, maybe then you'll settle down." Keith smirked.
"We'll see about that Emperor Lotor." He turned back round and dashed off laughing manically.
"Prince Keith! You better behave yourself!" Lotor shouted at his retreating back. Keith just waved. Lotor sighed and looked at the ceiling.
"Oh help me father. Ever since you died, Keith's been harder to manage. Although that might be because he's getting older. Never thought I'd meet an omega who doesn't wish to have an alpha." He laughed quietly.

"I guess Keith is just one of a kind."

The end

250 words.
That's it! I'm done! Thank you so much for reading this story. It's been fun to write. I might another like this one day or I might not. I already have plenty of ideas for other stories. If you wish you can check out my other stories!
-Astro