Chapter 1- Unexpected

Kyrell was walking to to school with his best friend since his mother already left for her morning shift. Lucas was lucky to have "The cutest boy at Sanders High School"

Kyrell was always known for that title since he joined this school. He thought it was a joke until people started confessing their love to him. It was quite annoying since he'd find letters and gifts in his locker from literally everyone.

Lucas was known for being his best friend. Upperclassmen would go to him, ask for Kyrell's number, ask him to hook him up with Kyrell and ask about his love life. Lucas hates how annoying it is. Not because of the endless questions, but because he wants Kyrell all to himself.

It was a few weeks to the school dance and Kyrell was already asked out by 3 guys and 7 girls. Lucas was not on good terms with his anxiety. They were walking in the halls as they passed by every classroom to greet the teachers.

"Are you going to the dance?" Kyrell asked. "Yeah" Lucas answered. "With who?". "You obviously" Lucas joked. Kyrell flushed thinking about it. "Stop joking around and tell me" Kyrell said flustered. "I don't know" Lucas to reassured him.

"Oh well" Lucas said sitting on his assigned seat. The best friends always came to school early so they would have time to chat. Kyrell and Lucas were the teachers pets so they always sat together. Lucky.

Kyrell pulled out a book from his bag and started reading to pass time as Lucas scrolled on his phone. Kyrell always struggled with his sexuality and wanted to experiment. His hormones take over and his brain malfunctions.

"Whatcha reading?" Lucas whispered in his ear. "N-nothing" Kyrell said startled.
Lucas then snatched the book from his soft hands. "HEY!, LUCAS PLEASE!" Kyrell yelled. Lucas couldn't believe his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Remember to drink water and rest when you can<3. Writing this felt weird. Thanks for reading!!!