Prom night

How are you? Feel free to vent in the comments<3

Listen to the song if you want to!. I don't know why I can't stop replaying it lolz. It kinda fits? Idk. Enjoy!

I didn't proof read this btw but I will! Just really sick rn 。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。

☀︎︎🄲🄾🄽🅃🄴🄽🅃🅂☀︎︎
Just some smut, fluff and lovely stuff.
Overstimulation
Praising
Body rubbing
Fingering

Love you. Take care!
______________________________________

Lucas woke up in a hurry and gently shook the shorter awake. "We have prom! Do you want to go love? Are you tired?" He asked hurriedly.

"Lucas, relax. I'm good. I want to go, do you?. I'm not that tired and we can leave when we want to anyway it's not that important." He said swiftly getting out of bed. Lucas nodded tiredly and got up.

It wasn't a good idea to visit the siblings literally the day before. They'll be soooo tired.

"What  should I wear?." He asked lazily. "Anything love. You look gorgeous regardless."

Kyrell nodded and scattered through the closet and finally found what to wear.

It was simple, but enough to enjoy a lively night. Lucas scattered through the mess and found something for himself as well.

"You look beautiful as always Ky" he commented

"You look beautiful as always Ky" he commented. Lucas hugged him from behind holding his waist. "Thank you"
"You're welcome love" "Hey, I think you look handsome as well!. As always"

This is what Lucas wore.

"Thanks Kyrell." He said pecking the younger's forehead. Kyrell smiled and

"You ready to go?. This is our last prom before we graduate next Saturday!" He said emphasizing on the last part. Lucas nodded and followed behind him.

The driver waited outside with them well dressed leaning on the limo door. I mean, it's prom. They've gotta be fancy.

Their friends were inside as well in chatting and drinking energy drinks since they weren't old enough. Well except one of their friends wasn't in there.