Preparations

<CONTENTS>
-Fluff
-Short chapter

Sorry for the painful delay ¦[

<3
----------
A few days had passed and it was finally time to graduate. High school sucked and high school rocked but it is time to say goodbye. The school was well prepared plus decorated for the special day.

It wasn't the best year and people were just ready to leave this hell of a place. At least it all wasn't a waste...

Kyrell woke up to an annoying alarm but woke Lucas up as well as they got ready for their graduation.

Time skippp (sorry)

Once Kyrell heard his name, he rushed up to the stage and claimed his certificate with a wide smile that everyone adored. He  shook hands with the guest of honour and waved to the crowed that cheered happily for the graduates. Lucas gave him a sweet smile making him blush lightly.

Lucas was later called on after a few graduates and went up to the stage proudly. He gave small speech because he was one of the top 3 seniors. Kyrell admired him from his seat. The way his hair flowed in the wind, his handsome smile when he speaks.
His low, deep but gentle voice, his pretty eyes and dimples as he smiled. Everything about him on that stage made the graduates question their sexuality.

He walked off the stage after receiving his certificate from the guest of honour. He bowed and smiled warmly as well as he sat down next to Kyrell.

Kyrell intertwined their fingers and look into his eyes deeply. "Congratulations Lu!" he said excitedly.

Lucas kissed him gently and nodded. "Congratulations to you too sweetheart"

Kyrell smiled and payed attention to the guest of honour. There was an after party to attend later but they were both tired after all those announcements and speeches. They met up backstage with their friends.

"Heya Zander. We won't be making it to the after party tonight"

"Hm? It's alright I also feel pretty tired too. Matteo and the rest are hosting it so it doesn't matter if we go or not. You know their friends..." Zander said with a sigh.

"Makes sense.. We'll say our goodbyes and we'll be off then. See ya!" Lucas said as he walked to the parking lot. Kyrell later followed him after talking with his friends for a bit. Lucas waited patiently in the car for him. It seemed he was scrolling through an online shopping site on his phone.

" How's everything Kai?" Driver Chris asked looking at his rear mirror looking at Lucas. "Pretty good I guess. How're your kids?. I miss playing paintball with them heh" Lucas replied with a laugh.

"Ooh, they're good. I can bring them over sometime. If you'd let me. But I wanna join in this time!" The driver said excitedly as he pressed a button to open the door for Kyrell.

"Hey Kyrell, how are ya?" He asked closing the door and then starting the car. "Good. How about you?"

"Great. How was the graduation?"

"It was good but boring in a way" Lucas replied. The car was started and they drove off for home.

"Mhm. I'll see you guys later! Gotta get home tonight" Driver Chris said dropping them off.

"Yep..."

Kyrell took a shower as Lucas continued to scroll on his phone. He came back and sat in bed after dressing up. It was pretty late after all.

"Sleepy?"  Lucas asked putting his phone away.

"Not really but you seem tired" Kyrell said kissing his cheek. Lucas blushed deeply and kissed his forehead. He pulled him close. "I'm not that tired, just bored. I know I have work tomorrow but it's for like a few hours and I'll be done." he replied with a weak smile.

Kyrell nodded and hugged him. "I don't feel any different from when we weren't graduated from high school. At least our courses start next week"
He said checking his college schedule.

The older hugged back letting out little sighs. "Mhm I don't either...."
Lucas pulled the blanket over both of them and let Kyrell rest his head on his chest.

"I'm gonna take a small nap"

"It might turn into a night's sleep so do you need me to wake you up?"

"No let it be one. It's late anyway. Goodnight love"

"Good night Ky. Love you~"

"I love you... too..." Kyrell mumbled as he fell asleep on the older's chest. He felt the older pet his head gently as he scrolled on his phone. He ended up falling asleep as well at some point.

-------
Not proofread! My apologies for the delay! I've been really busy at school and just burnt out!!! RAAAAA AAAAAA love yall!!

Love,
Azare ¦[