𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 [𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

"You know what they say, right? He who hesitates -SNAP- disintegrates."

Name
          Seth Morningstar

Epitaph
          Spawn of Satan

Alias
          Gospel of Dismay
          Son of Evil
          Prince of Hell
          Lil' Bitch
          Starkiller
          FUNbringer

Species
          Nephilim / Devilman

Appearance
          Seth appears as a young man best described as "someone with dashingly good looks and a stupidly fun personality to boot". He's the type of guy to smile and always have the last word, regardless of the conversation's topic. Seth's body is lean yet sturdy, accompanied by dark eyeliner and black, messy hair. His skin is of a darker shade and his eyes are dark orange, however, they appear to have a tendency to glow either bright orange or, in some cases, blood-red depending on the use of his powers. Seth's easy-to-look-at face is nefarious for constantly putting him in the centre of any topic involving boys. 

Personality
          Seth is remarkably friendly, even if his sarcasm and quirky/sassy nature may sometimes tell otherwise. He's also incredibly trustworthy, despite being the literal son of Satan, he can keep a secret... unless, of course, you're not exactly a friend of his. Then your worst secrets will be known to half the country by the end of the week. He's very spiteful and keeps grudges, unless, of course, you pay him back in one shape or form. Seth calls himself "evil" despite being regarded as a pretty chill and friendly guy. His style is best described as "classy yet modern", this is mirrored by his taste in music which mostly centred around classic rock and sometimes modern rock. His profound love for Mick Gordon is a dead giveaway to the kind of thing he listens to. He describes himself as "chaotic neutral" and has a very profound distaste for lemons, of all things. Did I mention he has a pet rabbit named Daisy? He loves it to bits, if something were to happen to her, he would kill everyone on Earth, raze Hell, and then off himself too. A particular trait of Seth's personality is his very apparent attraction to anything and everything "fun", and yes, this includes death, murder, dangerous stunts, alcohol, partying and so on. He's like the walking embodiment of what your mama tells you not to be. Still a virgin though. Seth is only willing to stick it in if it's a girl he's willing to spend more than a few nights with, a proper goth chick. What? Everybody has a type, it's just that Seth's are goth girls! 

Character Soundtrack