𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 [𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐄]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

"Tell me everything and, baby, I'll believe~"

▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ⛧⛥⛧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬

Dear Satan below was Nevermore Academy a fun place! Seth would've never guessed by hearing rumours about it alone, but goddamn, these people were not half bad! Granted, the werewolves were just dogs dialled up to eleven and the vampires couldn't enjoy the proper taste of 120% alcoholic drinks, but these students were still a blast to be around. The students were fun, and the teachers... they were "bleh!" at best. Principal Weems was as two-faced as those fake chocolate coins and Thornhill was a drag to deal with, although there was a story to be told with the latter, he could feel it. And she may or may not have caught him sneaking around the girl's dormitory a few times to hang out with friends. The bitch didn't believe him! Seth is many things, but a manwhore? Oh no! That was something his mother drilled into his head to not take from his father, hell even the devil himself had taken her side a few times while sneakily telling Seth that it was just a load of garbage and that he should go and wave his dick around until he found the right girl. 

Yeah, no.

He wasn't going to do that. Why? Well, the reasons have already been said! Seth is waiting for the right girl! Don't get him wrong though, there are MANY pretty ladies walking around Nevermore Academy, like this one vampire chick named Yoko and her admittedly very cute friend Enid. Hell, even that chocolate-flavoured siren wasn't a terrible pick... if he was insane that is. None fit Seth's high standards. He wanted a girl that knew her worth, however astronomical it may be, and wouldn't allow even the son of the devil to just randomly ask her out. 

In the most layman's terms possible, he wanted a pretty waifu that was hard to get but not impossible to maintain. 

He wasn't having any luck with that though as most girls that he met were easy to charm and therefore easy to get. The boys, well, he wasn't gay so there was hardly much to say about dudes now was there? A good portion actually hated him, hell, a good portion of EVERY gender was more than wary of his mere presence. That's what being the literal Spawn of Satan gets you, and he loved every second of it. With reputation comes fear, and with fear comes respect. The jealous stares and rumours hardly even registered, Seth was here to have fun and nothing was going to stop him, not even some fuck with a hurt ego. 

There were few notable characters that Seth cared to even remember properly. Those being Bianca Barclay, an annoying bitch of a queen bee that was also a siren. Then there was her former boyfriend, the "resident tortured artist", whatever the fuck that meant, Xavier Thorpe, his haircut wasn't half bad at all. Then, there was of course the cutest werewolf in Nevermore, Enid Sinclair, the resident gossip queen with a very... "colourful" personality. She was nice both on the eyes and heart. And last but not least, the biggest personification of a "cinnamon roll" Seth has ever seen, is Eugene Ottinger. Dear god was the little guy like a brother Seth wished he had! He was very fond of bees, hell even his room was bee-themed! Seth would know, he was bunking with him after all.