chapter 1 Charges

"It was a good day in New York" Peter said to his self while swinging he then see a old woman getting robbed and he jumps into action and gets the robber and webs him up on the wall and takes the old lady's  parse back but sees something weird in it. The old lady says "it's not nice to look into someone's things Spider-Man and she says some kind of werid jibberish. Peter starts to feel bad in his body and hands the parse back to the old lady and web swings back to his apartment. Peter takes his mask off while his body starts to hurt he goes to the bathroom and looks in the mirror and see his hair growing long he close his eyes saying "what's happening to me?". Peter face changes to a female like face with really solft skin as he opens his eyes he is shocked at what is face looks like and trys to speak but his voice changes to a female voice and he says "what's wrong with my voice?"
He's back pops and snaps as it change to a more feminine back. He's hips then grows wide and he looks and feels his ass grow into a beautiful big ass as he says "ah mmm" he arms start to shrink and the and he takes his suit off and he see the hair on his arms go into his skin and feels how solft it feels. Peter's legs start to get thick and the hair on his legs goes into his skin as well his feet shrinks as well. Peter then feels a warm feeling on his chest and the hair on his chest then goes back into his body as a big beautiful pair of breast and his dick changes into a pussy. The transformation is complete she looks in the mirror while blushing aka really red cheeks and he says " wow I'm like super hot" she grabs her tits and Moans " they are so... sensitive and I love it". She walks out of the bathroom and flops onto the bed and start to play with her pussy until she cums and falls asleep. The next morning a explosion wakes her up "what the hell was that?" She said to her self as she pulls her big boxers up and puts his spider suit on and it's really tight on her. She pulls her mask on and opens the window and jumps out and shoot a web to a wall and web swings to a gang fighting and one of the guys says "who is this hot thing" she says " I'm Spider-Ma..Woman"
The gang started shooting at her as she jumps and flips and kicks their asses until she senses something. "Oh God what's happening my breast feels like they are going to burst out" as soon as she said that her suit Rips showing her big breast and one of the gang members was someone Peter knew and her heart started pounding.