what are the odds.

Three ladies are called in the Dean's office.

To meet their Dean of the college.
The journalist Prof. Adviser and Thump.

The ladies walked close to each other when they saw who are inside the office.

But they  are already here.

They managed to calm each other.

They entered the office with smiles and fake joyful aura like they always do. But Prao is not here with them.

"Do you have any reasons why I called you here?" The Dean asked.

Thump and the other professor is silent.

The ladies shake their heads while acting cute.

"Then what about this?" The Dean asked.
He put on the big screen behind him. And there's a picture. Of the four of them being happy walking.
Then on the table.

"That looks familiar" Strawberry said loud like remembering something

Peach and Wai in panic pinch their friend on each side for Strawberry sits between them.

"Ouch!" She shouted.
She looked at her friends.
They are signaling her to shut up.

Then some photos of the three of them wearing same hoodies. Prao also have one but hers is in different color.
Then an edited picture. It was the picture of Toh Jao Daisy and Some at lunch eating happily. But changed by the four of them.

"Hey that is unfair why do I get Some?" Strawberry shouted.

Peach and Wai looked at each other.
Then the next picture.
Shocked the three ladies.
The same picture but their faces are marked red

They became speechless.
Strawberry then realized how an idiot she is. She covered her mouth with her hands.

Now they see the footage from the camera outside the journalist office. Their picture being inside and when they get on and get out of the dark room.
When they came back the next night but came out frustrated.
Then the real pictures they took

"Actually I like the real one. It shouts happiness and real friendship" the Journalist advicer said.
It was the photo of  Jao Toh Daisy and Some having their happy lunch.

"Who ever took this must be very envy of them that's why it became like this." The series of photos Toj and Jao developed from the dark room.
It was the photo Touch and Thump put them on protective mode.

"Do you know that you can be charged with criminal cases on this?" The Dean asked.
"First invasion of property. Then this it si a murder threat." He added.

The ladies looks guilty.
They can't even deny it.
Thump took their picture secretly.

"Thump?" The Dean asked.

"These kids are my juniors since highschool. And they are very valuable in journalist for they work overtime unpaid. And we get quality picture for our university faces from them.
They are only sophomores. But their skills are superb." Thump introduced.

"But when they learned who did that. They declined revenge. For Toh Jao and Day respect ladies.
I am not her for them
I am here for your intrusion in the office which you got nothing to do with." Thump said in calm way.

"Ladies." The Dean said.

"This is your warning. This is not a reformatory facility. But your intrusion will give you this. And your attitude towards those people are to be tackled by the guidance counselor." He gave them yellow card.

It has a one week University service. Guided by their janitor. And session with their Guidance counselor.

The ladies get their yellow cards.