bullies and I inspirations.

"spill the tea Toh!" Som said.
They are in P' Touch's house. Of course Day asked for permission before inviting his best friends.

"Jao never told us about the. Bullies. All we know are the bullies in the internet which we all have and ignore.
Bug Jao was given death threats and bullying letters." Toh paused and some tea.

"But P' Sky can't be silence about it. So they have a meeting. On tracing those bullies." Toh continued

"Who are they with?" Jao asked.

"P' Nueah said their seniors. P' Touch's friends." Toh said

Daisy smirked.

"Jao. You don't have to worry about them anymore. They won't bother you anymore." Daisy said.

Then he drink also his tea.

"Right Toh?" Day asked.

Toh nod his head.
He knows p' Touch. They were close back those days. But that changed when Tich ente4d college.
He knows what Touch can do but does not know what his friends are capable of.

But thinking of them. Day had a lits of bushers and bullies before and they decreased as weeks gone by. Now no one bullies Day.

Toh looked at Jao.
"Yeah, don't worry about them anymore." Toh said.

"Som. Yu became silent." Day commented.

Som wipe a tear from her eyes.
"We became so busy with our own lovers. And I felt bad nit knowing Jao receives death threats personally." She said and sobs.

Jao hugged Som

"Sorry na. " Jao said.

"We are your friends aren't we?" Som said.

Jao nodd his head.

"I don't wanna ruin your happiness." Jao said softly.

"Telling us those things won't ruin our happiness Jao. It secures us that we are still your friends." Day said.

"Sorry na. I will be open next time na." He said.

"Did they hurt you?" Day asked.
"Physically" he added.

"Jao." Toh said.
For Jao looked down.

"One time they followed me inside the bathroom. I am glad I am this big. And I am strong. I moved and push them and I scaped immidiately." Jao confessed.

"When?" Day asked fiercely

"That was last Friday when P' Sky and I went to the mall and i went to the bathroom while he went to order our food. Starting that day I wanna tell p' Sky. But I am afraid. Untill last night I showed him the box where those letters are." Jao narrated.

"Did you recognize their faces?" Toh asked

Jao nod his head.

"They are dead meat" Day said.

Toh calms Day while Som comforts Jao.

A car stopped in front of the house the four friends looked at each other.

"P' Touch" Day said.

The door opened the car get off.

Touch smiles as he enters the door and walks towards them.

The three waiid while Day walked towards Touch and hugged him.

"What is wrong?" Touch asked looking at Jao Som and Toh.

"I'll tell you." Day said and pulled Touch to the kitchen.

After a few minutes Touch came back with a tray of ice cream in fancy bowls.